502 16th street
CA 90402 Santa monica, us
+1 (805) 234-5870
Nimble Launches 3.0 of Simply Insightful Relationship Manager
New 'Today Screen' for Intelligent Engagement and 'Signals Screen' for Smart Notifications / Nimble Makes Business Connections Deeper and Relationships More Personal
Key features and benefits of the new Nimble include:
- New Today Screen delivers actionable contact insights for more effective engagement
- New Signals Screen uses smart filters to find business contacts that matter most
- More powerful search capabilities, including last contact tracking to stay top-of-mind
- Apps marketplace now offers more than 100-plus integrations to extend Nimble to more audiences
"By pulling important signals from the noise, Nimble learns more about the types of people and information that are important to our users, offering an ongoing concentration of valuable engagement insights to a higher-quality professional network, and more targeted connection opportunities," said Jon Ferrara, founder and CEO of Nimble. "We're spearheading an entirely new Nimble experience to expose users to insights about their networks that they didn't previously know. We're providing what's been missing from CRMs and other tools: the context for contacts to build more meaningful and sincere relationships."
Nimble is like the Pandora of Contacts
The new version of Nimble helps business professionals connect with the right customer at the right time by providing intelligent, actionable insights via the Nimble Rules Engine. Like Pandora does for music - matching songs that users like - Nimble does for relationships, by connecting them with contacts that matter. Nimble uses a user's specific signals, including email, calendar, and social streams, plus actions and feedback to inform and guide the Rules Engine which then intelligently curates engagement opportunities - to make relationship building easy.
"Nimble is constantly surfacing important engagement opportunities and learning more about the types of people and information that are important to me," said Alan Berkson, founder & principal at Intelligist Group. "This improves my signal-to-noise ratio, creating a higher-quality network, which makes me more, well, Nimble."
Highlights of Nimble 3.0 include:
1. Today Screen - The new homepage enables users to immediately act on the intelligent opportunities Nimble surfaces each day. The complete experience includes a to-do list, engagement opportunities personalized to users' network, deals in the pipeline, and milestones such as birthdays and job changes among contacts. Nimble automatically looks at spheres of influence and surfaces the right signals - or alerts within the network - without wasting time sorting through raw data in multiple places.
2. Signals Screen - The Signals Screen offers notifications across social networks that are important and meaningful for each user to act upon. By combining Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook signals directed to the user - such as invites, likes, shares, connection requests and mentions - Nimble makes relationship building using social media easier.
3. Search improvements featuring Last Contacted - The search function in Nimble is now capable of finding relevant, exact matches on any group or any tag, as well as an automatic sort by the last contact by the user or their team. This information enables users to learn who they are losing touch with or which people they haven't engaged with in a given time period. Nimble automatically keeps track of all communications, making it an intelligent archive of all interactions.
4. Apps Marketplace offers over 100 integrations - Nimble's Apps Marketplace adds new, automatic sync from Cazoomi with new services such as MailChimp, ExactTarget, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, Act-On and Netsuite; Direct integrations with ClickDesk, QuoteRoller, RightSignature and Contact Monkey; and joins the hundreds of apps connected by itDuzzit. These integrations join popular favorites such as Evernote, HootSuite, Podio, QuickBooks and Wufoo in ever-expanding Nimble workflows.
For more information about Nimble, visit the following:
- Blog post: http://www.nimble.com/blog/nimble-announces-version-3
- What's New in Nimble 3.0: http://www.nimble.com/whats-new-in-nimble/
- Screen shots: http://www.nimble.com/company/screenshots/
- Press room: http://www.nimble.com/pressroom
Pricing and Availability
Nimble is available for full trial for 14 days free of charge at www.nimble.com. Business accounts are then offered at $15 per user, per month. All of the new Nimble 3.0 features mentioned above are available within the current Business version of Nimble.
Nimble is the simply insightful relationship management platform created to help professionals build better relationships in a noisy, multi-channel world. Nimble provides a smart and easy way to track, engage and nurture relationships-providing context to conversations.
Known for being a leading pioneer in relationship management innovation, Nimble has won the CODiE award for "Best Relationship Manager," been selected as PC Magazine's "Editors' Choice," picked as a Gartner "Cool Vendor," and named to Paul Greenberg's "CRM Watch List" published by ZDNet for three consecutive years. In addition, Nimble was recently recognized in Entrepreneur's annual "100 Brilliant Companies" and AlwaysOn's "OnDemand Top 25 Private Companies To Watch" list.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.