Berliner Straße 26
13507 Berlin, de
Kerstin Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Roost
+49 (30) 43095-562
Say when at NAB Show in Las Vegas
Newtec Launching New Campaign at NAB Show to Explain How the Exclusive DualFlow(TM) Technology Helps Broadcasters in their Migration to Satellite IP-Based Operations. Just "Say When"
An IP wave surges through the Contribution, Distribution and DSNG landscape. Traditional tapebased workflows migrate towards new, cost effective IPbased workflows. How does the satellite segment fit in the migration process as an inherent part of the broadcasting network? The Solution is Newtec's DualFlow(TM) technology.
The evolution from traditional broadcast contribution to complete IP interactivity over satellite can be accomplished in three steps:
I Connect: Dual Flow(TM) supports both ASI and IP connectivity, guaranteeing:
- Costefficiency: One satellite modulation unit interfaces with both ASI & IP infrastructures
- Future Proof: only one investment is required during migration in time
II Transport: Dual Flow(TM) enables the transmission of both IP and TV content in DVB-S2, improving:
- Flexibility: transport of Live Broadcast or IP data or a combination of both in the same satellite carrier
- Efficiency: optimization of data transport and get as much out of expensive satellite bandwidth as possible.
III Interact: Dual Flow(TM) enables twoway communication, increasing:
- Productivity: new interactive IP services over satellite
- Business: Through interactive IP services new options can be offered to broadcasting partners.
Koen Willems, Product Marketing Director of Newtec, said: "As IP is progressively intruding the Contribution, Distribution and DSNG market, satellite content exchange systems need to evolve as well. Regardless of where broadcasters are situated in the IP migration, Newtec modulation equipment with the DualFlow features assures a flexible, costefficient and future proof alternative for satellite broadcasting transmissions."
Serge Van Herck, CEO of Newtec, completed: "The migration towards IP is only a matter of time. The good news is: with DualFlow, the timing is completely yours. You Say When."
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.