NetQoS Has Strongest Quarter and Year to Date
Industry First Innovations, Revenue Growth, Successful EMEA Expansion and Partner Integration Set the Standard for Network Performance Management Industry
"In 2007 NetQoS reinforced its position as the only vendor that provides the comprehensive performance management platform large organizations need to deliver critical applications across the most complex networks," said Joel Trammell, CEO of NetQoS. "NetQoS continues to stay ahead of the market by giving customers the expert capabilities, workflow, and integration they need, from enterprise views of the end-user experience down to deep-packet inspection as well as executive views into the data. Our results are a testament to this."
2007 results and milestones included:
Revenues and Customer Growth:
- Grew revenues 39 percent year-over-year.
- Doubled EMEA revenues year-over-year as a result of increased investment in the region, including hiring additional sales and professional services employees and adding nine new channel partners. NetQoS now has strategic channel partnerships in nearly all of Europe and a large portion of Asia.
- Won a record number of customer deals and added 193 new customers, including 40 Fortune 1000/Global 500 companies. NetQoS has more than half of the Fortune 100 as customers and more than 800 customers total. New NetQoS customers in 2007 include Dow Jones, Revlon, Del Monte, Fox News, and Gander Mountain.
- Boosted multiple product deals by 38 percent. More than half of customers use two or more NetQoS products, highlighting the value of the NetQoS Performance Center as a strategic resource for improving application performance across the wide area network (WAN).
- Expanded investment in the service provider and government fields. Federal government sales grew by 157 percent, with significant contributions from defense-related contracts.
- Increased professional services revenue by 152 percent year-over-year, continuing nine consecutive quarters of year-over-year revenue growth. NetQoS fueled this growth in part through Department of Defense engagements in theater.
Technology Innovation with New Products and Partner Integration:
- Achieved an industry first with Cisco® by jointly developing a management interface for Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) to provide response time monitoring in a WAN-optimized environment. Integrated in all Cisco WAAS devices, the software allows IT organizations to accurately validate the results of WAN optimization deployments for the first time, using NetQoS SuperAgent®.
- Launched NetQoS VoIP Monitor, broadening the capabilities of the NetQoS Performance Center for network engineers and IP telephony management personnel who are responsible for ensuring VoIP quality of service while also maintaining optimal delivery of all other applications across the WAN.
- Completed the integration of NetQoS SuperAgent with the NetQoS GigaStor™ appliance. The NetQoS Connector for GigaStor enables SuperAgent to analyze large volumes of packet data captured and stored by the GigaStor technology, enabling network engineers to move seamlessly between the enterprise view of network and application performance and deep-packet inspection for easier and faster troubleshooting.
- Partnered with EMC® Corp. to deliver the industry’s first integrated solution for passive infrastructure discovery and end-to-end performance monitoring. The NetQoS Connector for Smarts Application Discovery Manager gives network engineers and network operation groups a single view into application dependencies and performance for improved troubleshooting and risk mitigation. In addition, NetQoS has strategic technology partnerships with Microsoft, F5, Network Instruments and Nortel.
Company Developments and Accolades:
- Hired 86 employees for a total of 225 worldwide. NetQoS recently leased an additional 21,000 square feet of space in its Austin headquarters to accommodate growth in software development, support, and account management.
- Augmented its senior management team to ensure continuing success in the areas of customer care, corporate development, strategic alliances, software development, and product design.
- Identified as an industry leader in appliance-based end-user experience monitoring by Forrester Research.
- Earned high customer satisfaction ratings in an independent study: More than 90 percent of customers characterized their investment in NetQoS as "excellent" or "good" and answered it is "very likely" they would recommend NetQoS to a friend or colleague.
- Named to Software Magazine’s 2007 Software 500 list of the world’s fastest growing companies for the third consecutive year. NetQoS attained a higher ranking and was the fastest growing company in the infrastructure/network/ performance management category for the second consecutive year.
- Recognized on Deloitte’s 2007 Technology Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America, marking the company’s fourth consecutive appearance on the list.
- Designated as one of the top 100 software companies in the U.S. based on Inc. Magazine’s list of the fastest growing private companies, ranked by percentage revenue growth from 2003-2006.
- Established Network Performance Daily.com as the top corporate blog in the network performance management industry, with an average of more than 17,000 monthly viewers.
About the NetQoS Performance Center
The NetQoS Performance Center provides global visibility, via a single Web-based management console, into the key metrics necessary to quantify network performance across an organization: application response time monitoring, network traffic analysis, device performance management, long-term packet capture and analysis, and VoIP performance monitoring. The NetQoS Performance Center integrates the metrics in customized views to help organizations be more effective in capacity planning, troubleshooting, and service level management. Using the NetQoS Performance Center enables IT organizations to optimize the delivery of critical application services to end users, mitigate the risks from change, and make the most efficient use of resources. With role-specific views for different groups in an IT organization, such as network engineering, operations, and IP telephony management, the NetQoS Performance Center enables staff at all levels to:
- Measure end-user application response times
- Provide consistent application service delivery
- Track VoIP quality metrics to ensure VoIP quality of experience
- Understand how infrastructure changes affect network and application performance
- Isolate performance problems to the application, server, or network
- Identify the applications and users consuming bandwidth, and when
- Avoid unnecessary WAN costs
- Manage the convergence of voice, video and data
- Identify virus or denial of service attacks
NetQoS provides network performance management software and services that improve application delivery across the world’s most complex networks. More than 800 service providers, government agencies, and large enterprises – including half of the Fortune 100 – use the NetQoS Performance Center to monitor application service levels, troubleshoot problems quickly, and plan for change. Representative NetQoS customers include Chevron, Lockheed Martin, American Express, Hilton Hotels, Siemens, Boeing, Deutsche Telekom, NASA, and Barclays Global Investors. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NetQoS has R&D centers in Austin and Raleigh, N.C., and regional sales offices in London and Singapore. For more information, visit www.netqos.com or call (877) 835-9575.
RSS Feed to NetQoS Press Releases: http://feeds.feedburner.com/...