Profilux Eco(PresseBox) ( Cologne, )
- 250 Ws flash output I 500 Ws flash output
- 5 fstop power range adjustable in 1/10 increments
- 150 W I 205 W modelling light, halogen tube with a service life of 2000 hrs
- Switchable photo cell
- Builtin 16 channel wireless receiver with 30 m range, compatible with RS2 radio trigger.
- Digital display and fast dial output control
- Automatic dissipation of energy without firing
- Optical and acoustic firing monitor
- Automated fan cooling
- Guide No at 2 m, ISO 100, w/ standard reflector/50°: 48,8 I 73.5
- Fstop at 2 m, ISO 100, w/ standard reflector/50°: 22,3 I 32,4
- Recycling time, sec (at full output): 0,9 I 1,7
- Flash duration (t 0.5), sec (at full output): 1/995 I 1/757
- Ptype bayonet mount The unit is equipped with the compact Ptype bayonet mount. Multiblitz offers over 50 different Ptype light shaping tools from standard reflector to large octoboxes. Owners of a Profilux Classic, or any other Ptype unit, can use their Multiblitz light shapers with the Profilux Eco in equal measure.
- Profilux Eco 250 I Profilux Eco 500 (LUXSTU 2 I LUXSTU 5)
- Flash tube (COMROW 4)
- Halogen tube 150 W I 205 W (LUHAL 2 I LUHAL 3)
- Mains cable (VANET)
- Sync cable (MASYG)
- Protection cap (PLUSKAP)
The Profilux Eco is available from July 26th, 2010.
Suggested net retail price, Profilux Eco 250: 489,- !
Suggested net retail price, Profilux Eco 500: 614,- !