Smart security in a mobile world: Sagem Orga presents solutions at Cardist exhibition
The international tradeshow and conference Cardist is the leading event for card technologies in Eurasia. Sagem Orga will be at Cardist with its full product portfolio this year for the first time. The smart card expert sees the Turkish market as an especially interesting one. The mobile market is one of the largest in the region, and current growth rates show room for further growth in a maturing market. At Cardist Sagem Orga, which is the world's No. 3 in SIM cards, will show how it addresses the needs of mobile operators in particular with the following focal points:
- Mobile TV: Strong security and interactivity to create value
- Contactless: A new intuitive "tap & go" gesture for people to use lifestyle services
- SIMply U: The USB key for a mobile lifestyle, combining a USB memory key with a UICC and a complete software framework for the user's data synchronization and for softphones. A secure USB token, enabling MNO's services whatever the network connection.
- Solutions for value-added services: SIM Phonebook Back-up, "Total Analysis Package" for network monitoring (Wadaro), enterprise control (Ganesh).
The Turkish banking market is now the third strongest EMV market in Europe, and the interest in ID and health cards is impressive. Maintaining security in the mobile digital society is one of the greatest challenges of our times, and protecting personal identities - whether in electronic payment, personal data storage, electronic documents or legally binding electronic business transactions - is vital. Sagem Orga, a subsidiary of Sagem Sécurité, the world's No. 1 in security and identification, offers comprehensive integrated solutions to address all these issues. At Cardist, the following will be shown in particular:
- Mobile Payment: NFC, remote payments, transport/event ticketing, person-to-person transactions and more. Live demo of a contactless m-payment transaction.
- Contactless payment: Contactless and dual-interface cards for intuitive use and greater convenience. Live demo with a dual-interface EMV card.
- Standardized personalization: EMV CPS personalization solutions - easy and flexible setup for minimized time-to-market.
- Online authentication: Easy authentication with a USB device. Sagem Orga's ypsid products are the solution to fight identity theft on the Web.
- City card solutions: Intelligent transport systems can leverage a truly interoperable multi-modal approach. Enhanced information and incentives available to customers and operators enable the efficient use of transport networks. With multi-application smart cards you can benefit from additional revenue streams and develop your card program into a multi-faceted lifestyle city card.
- Complete solutions for migrating public systems to smart card technologies. Health projects in Germany, France, Czech Republic, India, Russia and the U.S.
- Security printing, security features, signed data with PKI. AFIS and biometrics (fingerprint, face, iris) - management of high-volume databases
- ePassport: System integration and consulting services for migration to e-passport personalization, chipped inlay solution, inlay technology, microcontroller (chip), operating system, ICAO application, ePassport reader (personalization and issuing process), entry-exit system, control of MRTD, visa, passport, automatic border control, face-fingerprint-iris.
- Biometric solutions: Digital signature/PKI cards with CC EAL4+ and higher security features, PIN-pad-based smart card terminals, added biometrics security in addition to PKI. Large-scale country CA installations and management
- Tachograph cards: Secure channel based on RSA cryptography. Verification of signatures within smart card Pan-European Public Key Infrastructure. Performance advantage, approved by European Commission lab.
All interested visitors are welcome to visit the Sagem Orga booth No. A4, Rumeli Hall. Cardist International card technologies exhibition, ICEC Istanbul, Turkey, June 10 - 12.
ÖLCSAN CAD Teknolojileri is a solution provider and application developer for the security and smart card sectors in Turkey and the EMEA region. The ÖLCSAN product portfolio includes smart cards, terminals and applications such as EMV, personalization, terminal management, loyalty, e-purse, PKI, logical and physical access, transportation, biometrics and telecommunications solutions. The company provides turnkey solutions for the banking, e-Government, health, ID, transportation and telecommunications sectors and also offers professional consultancy services.
ÖLCSAN’s headquarters are in Bahcesehir, Istanbul; it has offices in Mecidiyekoy-Istanbul and Cankaya, Ankara.
Sagem Orga is a pioneer and a global leader in the smart card industry. The company develops and implements cutting-edge technology to turn the vision of unbounded mobile communications and integrated digital security into a reality. Sagem Orga's portfolio includes hardware, software, consulting and services, all focused on smart cards for the benefit of consumers and providers in the telecommunications, health, identification and banking areas.
In the telecommunications sector, Sagem Orga's customers include the world's largest wireless carriers. Millions of people benefit from its custom-made solutions for GSM, CDMA and UMTS. With its security technology designed for the health, identification and banking industries, Sagem Orga protects people and their identities around the world and secures electronic communications between government agencies and the citizens and companies they serve. It offers solutions for biometric and electronic identification, electronic ID cards, health cards, drivers' licenses and cashless payment.
Sagem Orga has a worldwide network of subsidiaries, branches and sales partners as well as production facilities incorporating the latest technology in Germany, Brazil, Russia and India. The company has a workforce of over 2,100 people. As a subsidiary of Sagem Sécurité it is part of the international high-tech group SAFRAN, which generates annual sales of more than 12 billion euros with 57,000 employees in over 30 countries.
Sagem Sécurité is a high-technology company in the SAFRAN Group. One of the world's leading suppliers of identity systems, Sagem Sécurité focuses on applications including personal rights and flow management, in particular based on biometrics, a sector in which it is the world leader, secure terminals and smart cards. Its integrated systems and equipment are deployed worldwide and contribute to the safety and security of transportation, data, people and states. Through the SAFRAN Group, Sagem Sécurité is present on all continents.
For more information: www.sagem-securite.com, www.safran-group.com