Microsemi to Demonstrate Leading-edge Semiconductor System Solutions at Electronica 2012
Nov. 13-16 Event in Munich Highlights Latest Developments in Electronics
- New SmartFusion®2 system-on-chip (SoC) field programmable gate array (FPGA) family with breakthrough capabilities in security, reliability and low power;
- Comprehensive solutions portfolio for aviation and space applications;
- Security product offering cryptography solutions, TRRUST-Stor solid state drives (SSD), intellectual property (IP) and firmware;
- Ultra low-power radio for medical and energy harvesting applications;
- RF integrated solutions portfolio; and
- Power-over-Ethernet subsystems and ICs.
WHO: Electronic developers, software engineers, researchers, development executives, production representatives and others interested in the latest technologies related to the electronics industry will be in attendance at the conference.
WHEN: Microsemi's exhibition booth will be open Tuesday, Nov. 13 through Friday, Nov. 16 during show hours.
WHERE: Microsemi will be in Electronica in Hall A4, Stand 207, which will be held at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Munich, Germany.
Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC) offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Products include high-performance, radiation-hardened and highly reliable analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services. Microsemi is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., and has approximately 3,000 employees globally. Learn more at www.microsemi.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
2018 wird das Jahr der Videokonferenz
Ob im Privatleben, für das Geschäftsmeeting oder zur Optimierung des Kundenservices: Videokonferenzen sind mittlerweile nicht mehr wegzudenken. Selbst die Gesundheitsbranche hat das Tool für sich entdeckt: Arztbesuche sollen künftig vermehrt per Video abgehalten werden.Weiterlesen