MECASOLAR supplies 11.5MW to photovoltaic plants in Greece, Great Britain, Italy, Australia, and France
- The new projects of the multinational company specialising in the design, manufacture and sale of solar trackers, fixed structures and foundation screws include a new solar farm in Wales (2.9MW), two in Italy (5MW) and one in Greece (1MW).
- In addition, MECASOLAR has closed a deal to supply solar trackers in Australia and fixed structures in France for various PV solar projects.
- MECASOLAR, which has manufactured and supplied over 311MW in solar tracking systems worldwide, is a leading company in the PV industry in Italy, Spain, Greece, Canada, and the USA, and is strengthening its presence by supplying solar trackers in countries like Egypt, Israel, Colombia, Belgium, Algeria, China, Sweden, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Great Britain, and Australia, among others.
- The company is to take part in the following international conferences and exhibitions: SOLAR POWER INTERNATIONAL (17-20 October in Dallas, USA) and SOLAR POWER UK (26-28 October in Birmingham, UK).
MECASOLAR, a multinational company specialising in the design, manufacture, and sale of solar trackers, fixed structures, and foundation screws, has recently completed the supply of 6.4MW in solar trackers and 5.1MW in fixed structures for PV solar energy projects in Greece, Great Britain, Italy, Australia, Spain, and France, among other countries.
In Great Britain, MECASOLAR supplied 2.9MW in fixed structures for a project developed in Wales. Moreover, the company has announced more deals in the British market to supply solar trackers for various PV solar projects.
In Italy, MECASOLAR supplied 3MW in single-axis solar trackers to a new solar farm in Puglia, and 2MW in fixed structures to another plant in Sicily.
Also in Italy, MECASOLAR delivered 54 solar trackers to a solar farm in Osasco (Piedmont), to which PROINSO provided Canadian Solar PV modules and SMA solar inverters as well. With a power output of up to 847.7kWp, this solar farm is part of an extensive supply deal with the same client in Italy, for a final 3M in MECASOLAR solar trackers.
Furthermore, MECASOLAR has clinched a deal to supply solutions to a new PV solar plant in Doirani, in the municipality of Kilkis, Greece. The new 1MW plant features 80 MS2-10 trackers from MECASOLAR's manufacturing plant in Greece. The new farm has REC modules and SMA inverters sold by PROINSO too.
Likewise, the company delivered 56 solar trackers to a 0.84MW plant in Pereruela, Zamora, and 45 units to a 0.76MW farm in Fresno el Viejo, Valladolid, Spain.
Apart from these and other projects, the multinational company has announced that single-axis and dual-axis trackers will be delivered for several solar projects in Australia, and 250kWp in fixed structures will go to projects being developed in France.
These are just some of the latest projects carried out by MECASOLAR, which has manufactured and delivered over 311MW in solar trackers around the world. In October, the company will take part in two major events in the solar power industry: SOLAR POWER INTERNATIONAL (Dallas, 17-20 October) and SOLAR POWER UK (Birmingham, 26-28 October).
MECASOLAR is a leading company in the PV solar market in Italy, Spain, Greece, Canada, and the USA, and is to ready to enter Mexico, Brazil, and India, a country where the company is going to have offices next year.
Since its establishment in 2005 and the launch of the MS Tracker 10 and MS Tracker 10+ dual-axis trackers, MECASOLAR has been growing steadily. Proof of this are the manufacturing plants set up in Greece (2008), the USA (2009), Italy (2009), and Canada (2010). As a result, the number of solar trackers manufactured in all five plants has risen to 24,000.
The increase in manufacturing capacity and a stronger global presence have led to an enlarged product catalogue after a series of new releases:
- December 2008: MS-1E TRACKER 15 and MS-1E TRACKER 15+ single-axis trackers
- February 2009: MS1F/2F/3F-V Vertical and MS1F/2F/3F-H Horizontal fixed structures
- June 2009: MS-2E TRACKER 15 and MS-2E TRACKER 15+ 15kWp dual-axis trackers, the latter receiving the Solar Award 2009
- May 2011: MECASCREW universal foundation screw for fixed universal installations
MECASOLAR specialises in the design, manufacture and sale of single-axis and dual-axis solar trackers, fixed structures, and foundation screws for PV installations. The company has manufacturing plants in Spain, Italy, Greece, Canada, and the USA.
All MECASOLAR products are manufactured using cutting-edge technology. The dual-axis trackers can increase solar energy production by 35% as compared to fixed installations, and they offer a 10-year warranty on parts and workmanship. The seasonal azimuth single-axis tracking systems maximise output by 28% over fixed structures, and they require minimum space, -2.51ha/MW (6.2 acres/MW). //
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Energie- / Umwelttechnik":
Sigfox und TH Deggendorf forschen am „1 Euro IoT“
Der IoT-Serviceprovider Sigfox wird künftig gemeinsam mit der Technischen Hochschule Deggendorf am „1 Euro IoT“ forschen. Als Grundlage dient dabei das Low-Power-Wide-Area-Netzwerk von Sigfox.Weiterlesen