Industrial Las Labradas, Vial País Vasco nº 13
31500 Tudela (Navarra), es
MECASOLAR manufactures 311 MW of solar trackers worldwide
- The multinational company maintains its leadership in Italy, Spain, Greece, Canada and USA and strengthens its expansion into new markets such as Egypt, Israel, Colombia, Belgium, Algeria, China, Sweden, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Britain and Australia, among others, where it has been supplying trackers in 2011.
- Additionally, plans are underway to enter markets in Mexico, Brazil and India, where it plans to open an office in 2012.
- The 311 MW supplied by the first half of 2011 amount to 24,000 units manufactured and distributed worldwide.
- MECASOLAR has an order book for the second half of 2011 of 22 MW, which will be manufactured at its production plants in Spain, Italy, Greece, Canada and the United States.
- The company will be present at Intersolar North America (Leven 1. Booth 7710), to be held from 12 to 14 July in San Francisco.
MECASOLAR-Spanish company specializing in the design, manufacture and distribution of solar trackers, fixed structures and foundation bolts, has accumulated since its establishment in 2005 until the first quarter of 2011, the figure of 311 MW in manufactured trackers. This figure is equivalent to more than 24,000 units installed in solar farms worldwide.
The multinational- part of the OPDE Group - has orders on its books for the second half of 2011 amounting to 22 MW, with further new orders awaiting closure.
MECASOLAR maintains its leadership in solar PV markets of Italy, Spain, Greece, Canada and USA and will soon enter into the markets of Mexico, Brazil and India, where it plans to open offices next year.
Also noteworthy is his international experience beyond these countries. MECASOLAR manufactures solar trackers for photovoltaic plants located in other countries: Egypt, Israel, Colombia, Belgium, China, Sweden, Cyprus, Algeria, Bulgaria, Britain and Australia. "Although our penetration in these countries is small compared to the markets where we have manufacturing units, we are making a major commitment to expand our international presence responding to the needs of our customers from our factories in Spain, Italy, Greece Canada and the United States," MECASOLAR says.
Along these lines, they underline that the latest opening of the manufacturing facility in Canada-Ontario-Wallaceburg gives local customers a significant competitive advantage, since the MECASOLAR solar trackers are "Ontario content" compliant, as they are made from Canadian steel , assembled in Canada and outsourced to local suppliers. "This allows customers to have a better rate, so they can apply the maximum feed-in tariff for ground solar systems. This is a competitive advantage for MECASOLAR solar products because it is the only international company in the tracker photovoltaic industry which has a manufacturing facility in Ontario, "states the multinational.
Since its establishment in 2005 and the market launch of its 2-axis solar trackers MS Tracker 10 and MS Tracker 10+, MECASOLAR has experienced steady growth which has led it to open new manufacturing plants in Greece (2008), USA (2009), Italy (2009) and Canada (2010), enabling the units produced to be increased now to a figure of 24,000 solar trackers from their five production plants.
This growth in manufacturing capacity and international presence has been complemented by increasing and diversifying its product portfolio, launching in:
- Dec-2008: 1-AXIS Solar Tracker MS-1E TRACKER 15 and MS-1E TRACKER 15+
- Feb-2009: Fixed structures MS1F/2F/3F-V Vertical and MS1F/2F/3F-H Horizontal
- Jun-2009: 2- AXIS 15kWp MS-2E TRACKER 15 and MS-2E TRACKER 15+, which won the 2009 Solar Award.
- May-2011: MECASCREW Universal Foundation Screw for fixed universal installations
New Product at Intersolar North America
MECASCREW is a new UNIVERSAL foundation bolt that will suit all types of terrain without the need to use concrete, allowing solar structures to be easily installed. It also allows any fixed structure on the market to be installed on the screw. Made of hot galvanized steel in accordance with ISO 1461, which gives the bolt maximum durability.
Their advantages include reduced assembly time (as it is a concrete-free foundation), the minimum ground preparation work, foundations are not needed in the ground, which means less environmental impact, with robustness and resilience, the versatility of design (compatible with all types of structures) as well as its ease of removal and recycling. All this with a 25-year warranty.
MECASOLAR will present this new product and upcoming projects at Intersolar North America (Leven 1. Booth 7710), one of the main international dates on the photovoltaic solar calendar, which will take place in San Francisco from 12-14 of July.//
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.