Industrial Las Labradas, Vial País Vasco nº 13
31500 Tudela (Navarra), es
+34 (902) 02 69 31
MECASOLAR delivers 343 MW in trackers and structures in 2011
- Italy, Spain, US, Canada, Greece and UK were the main markets for MECASOLAR in 2011, a year in which the company manufactured more than 5,169 solar trackers, installed in 203 solar farms equivalent to 61 MW.
- Of MECASOLAR sales in 2011, 85% were exports.
- The multinational company has manufactured and supplied 343 MW in trackers that have been installed in 498 solar PV farms worldwide since its establishment. Since 2005, MECASOLAR has delivered 27,169 solar trackers.
- The company has manufacturing plants in Spain, Italy, Greece, US and Canada, and branches in UK, Germany, France and China.
- Brazil, Mexico, South Africa and India are going to be strategic markets for MECASOLAR over the next years.
MECASOLAR, a multinational company that designs, manufactures and supplies solar trackers, fixed structures and foundation screws, delivered 5,169 solar trackers, equivalent to 61.4 MW, and fixed structures for 203 PV solar projects in 2001. Italy, Spain, US, Canada, Greece and UK were MECASOLAR's main markets. The firm's solar trackers and fixed structures have also been installed in solar PV plants in France, Australia, Colombia, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Turkey, China, Lithuania, Sweden and Portugal. In fact, of the company's total sales in 2011, 85% were exports.
MECASOLAR relies for commercial and technical support on PROINSO's International Network of Qualified Installers, which has 1,900 members offering their services to customers in more than 60 countries. Thanks to the 2011 figures, MECASOLAR reached a total of 343.4 MW supplied since it was established in 2005. The amount is equivalent to 27,169 solar trackers manufactured and installed. Currently, the company's single- and dual-axis solar trackers and its fixed structures can be found in 498 solar PV farms around the world.
The multinational company has manufacturing plants in Spain, Italy, Greece, US and Canada, and branches in UK, Germany, France and China.
According to MECASOLAR sources, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa and India are the target markets where the company is planning to start operating in the near future. Also, the firm is considering product diversification strategies to include other solar technologies using tracking systems.
Specifically, throughout 2012, MECASOLAR will focus mostly on the recently launched 114.4 kWp polar aligned tracker. The new product is modular and scalable, and can be assembled on site, which 'allows for easy transport and installation and reduces costs down to those of fixed structures approximately,' sources said.
Management sources have announced the upcoming launch of new products that 'improve the PR of installations, thus making them more profitable.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.