85737 Ismaning, de
+49 (7131) 9234-0
Push-Button Controller Monitors DC/DC Switching Regulator’s Input & Output Voltages
Drawing only 14uA of supply current, the LTC2953-1 operates over a wide 2.7V to 27V input supply range, serving single- or multi-battery applications as well as industrial supply lines that operate from 24V (+/-10% tolerance). The rugged push-button input is designed to operate in noisy environments and can withstand ESD strikes up to +/-10kV, per the human body model. A UVLO comparator gracefully latches power off, and the reset output remains low until the supply monitor input has been in compliance for 200ms. The internal UVLO, PFI and voltage monitor comparators are accurate to 1.5% over the full temperature range. A single capacitor controls the adjustable power-down timer in order to allow the system time to perform all of the necessary housekeeping procedures before shutting down.
The LTC2953-2 is a pin-compatible push-button controller with an active-low enable output. Both the LTC2953-1 and LTC2953-2 are available in commercial and industrial temperature grades today.
Summary of Features: LTC2953-1/LTC2953-2
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V to 27V
- Push Button Control of System Power
- Low Supply Current: 14uA
- Power Fail Comparator Generates Warning
- UVLO Comparator Gracefully Latches Power Off
- Adjustable Supply Monitor with 200ms Reset
- Adjustable Power Down Timer
- Active-High EN Output (LTC2953-1) Allows DC/DC Converter Control
- Active-Low EN Output (LTC2953-2)
- Simple Interface Allows Orderly System Power Up & Power Down
- ±1.5% Threshold Tolerances
- ±10kV ESD Human Body Model on Push-Button Pin
- 12-Pin 3mm x 3mm DFN
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.