85737 Ismaning, de
+49 (7131) 9234-0
Octal Supply Supervisor Monitors Positive & Negative Voltages
Supervising a wide variety of voltages with great precision, the LTC2910 is ideal for a broad spectrum of multivoltage, high-density systems such as desktop and notebook computers, networking systems and wireless basestations. The IC is offered in small 16-pin 5mm x 3mm DFN and 16-pin SSOP packages. Specified over the commercial and industrial temperature ranges and available from stock, the LTC2910 is priced at $3.20 each in 1,000-piece quantities.
Summary of Features: LTC2910
• 8 Low Voltage Adjustable Inputs (0.5V)
• Guaranteed Threshold Accuracy: ±1.5%
• Input Glitch Rejection
• Pin Selectable Input Polarity Allows Negative & OV Monitoring
• Buffered 1V Reference Output
• Adjustable Time Delay with Delay Disable
• 70µA Quiescent Current
• Open Drain RST and RST# Outputs
• Available in 16-lead SSOP & 16-lead 5mm x 3mm DFN Packages
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.