85737 Ismaning, de
+1 (408) 432-1900 ext 2233
Low Cost 5V/300MHz Triple Video Amplifier Supports 1080p High Definition Format
"Each amplifier has its own enable pin, which facilitates individual channel control," says Tim Regan, applications manager. "This feature provides great flexibility in forming various multiplexer, cable-driver and ADC driver functions at low cost." When enabled, each amplifier draws only 3.9mA and when disabled, current consumption drops to only 0.1uA per amplifier.
Applications include consumer video-playback equipment, KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) switches and LCD projectors and displays. Specified to operate on either single 5V or ±5V supplies, the LT6559 is available now.
Summary of Features:
• 300MHz BW on Single 5V and ±5V Supplies (AV = 1, 2 and –1)
• 0.1dB Gain Flatness: 150MHz (AV = 1, 2 and –1)
• High Slew Rate: 800V/µs
• Low Noise: 4.5 nV/√Hz
• Wide Output Swing: 1.15V to 3.85V typ on 5V Supply
• Wide Supply Range: 4V to 12V Single Supply (±2V to ±6V)
• Low Supply Current: 3.9mA per Ampifier
• Separate Enable Pins for Each Channel
• Fast Turn-on Time: 30ns
• Fast Turn-off Time: 40ns
• Tiny 3mm x 3mm 16-Pin QFN Package
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.