85737 Ismaning, de
+49 (7131) 9234-0
High-Side Power Monitor Measures Both Current and Voltage up to 80V
The maximum total unadjusted error (TUE) for the high-side current and voltage measurements is ±1.25% over the -40°C to +85°C industrial temperature range. A 2-wire I2C-compatible interface reports the LTC4151’s input power data, as well as a third low voltage input, which can be used to measure a voltage from a thermistor or a fuse. Data can be reported continuously or in a no-latency single snapshot mode, for applications that only need to measure input power occasionally. The LTC4151 features a dedicated shutdown pin to reduce power dissipation by 10x, while its counterpart, the LTC4151-1, features split I2C data pins with an inverted output to drive optoisolators.
The LTC4151 and LTC4151-1 are both available today in tiny MSOP-10 and 3mm x 3mm DFN-10 packages.
Summary of Features: LTC4151
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 7V to 80V
- 12-Bit Resolution for Both Current and Voltages
- 2-Wire I2C Interface
- Low Voltage Auxiliary ADC Input
- No-Latency Single-Reading Snapshot Mode
- Shutdown Mode Reduces Supply Current to 120uA (LTC4151)
- Individual Data Input/Output Lines for Optoisolation (LTC4151-1)
- Small footprint MSOP-10 and 3mm × 3mm DFN-10 Packages
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.