85737 Ismaning, de
+49 (7131) 9234-11
Convert Any Input Voltage from 2.8V to 80V into a Fixed Output Voltage or Output Current with Up to 98% Efficiency at 250W
The LT8705 operates over a wide 2.8V to 80V input voltage range and produces a 1.3V to 80V output, using a single inductor with 4-switch synchronous rectification. Output power up to 250W can be delivered with a single device. Higher output power can be achieved when multiple circuits are paralleled. The operating frequency is selectable between 100kHz and 400kHz, and can be synchronized to an external clock. The LT8705 employs a proprietary current-mode control architecture for constant frequency operation in buck or boost mode and has powerful onboard quad N-channel MOSFET gate drivers. The user can select among forced continuous, discontinuous and Burst Mode® operation to maximize light load efficiency.
Additional features include servo pins to indicate which feedback loops are active, a 3.3V/12mA LDO, adjustable soft-start, onboard die temperature monitor and ±1% reference voltage accuracy over an operating junction temperature range of -40°C to 125°C. The LT8705 is available in a 38-pin 5mm x 7mm QFN, and also a 38-lead TSSOP package with additional pin spacing for high voltage operation. Pricing starts at $5.95 each in 1,000-piece quantities. For more information, visit www.linear.com/product/LT8705.
Summary of Features: LT8705
- Single Inductor Architecture
- Operation with Input Voltages Above, Below or Equal to the Output Voltage
- 2.8V to 80V Input Voltage Range
- 1.3V to 80V Output Voltage Range
- Four Regulation Loops ( Input V/I & Output V/I)
- Synchronous Rectification
- Up to 98% Efficiency
- On Chip Quad MOSFET Gate Drivers
- 250 Watts Output Power Capable with a Single Device
- Fixed Synchronizable Operating Frequency from 100kHz to 400kHz
- Servo Pins Indicating which Feedback Pins are Active
- 3.3V/12mA Onboard LDO
- Adjustable Soft Start
- ±1% Reference Voltage Accuracy
- over -40°C to +125°C
- 38-Pin 5mm x 7mm QFN & TSSOP Package with Additional Pin Spacing
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.