85737 Ismaning, de
+49 (7131) 9234-0
9V to 72V Ideal Diode Bridge Controller Now Specified from -55°C to 125°C for Military & Automotive Applications
The LT4320 switch control smoothly turns on the appropriate two MOSFETs, while keeping the other two off to prevent reverse currents. An integrated charge pump provides the gate drive for the external low on-resistance N-channel MOSFETs without requiring external capacitors. The choice of MOSFETs offers the greatest flexibility in power levels ranging from one to thousands of watts.
The LT4320 is available in two options: the LT4320 is designed for DC to 60Hz voltage rectification, whereas the LT4320-1 is optimized for DC to 600Hz by doubling the topside source-drain regulation voltage. The H-grade is offered in 8-pin DFN (3mm x 3mm) and PDIP packages and a 12-lead MSOP package with enhanced high-voltage pin spacing, while the MP-grade is offered in the 12-lead MSOP package only. 1,000-piece H- and MP-grade pricing starts at $3.45 and $8.85 each, respectively. Device samples and evaluation circuit boards are available online or from your local Linear Technology sales office. For more information, visit www.linear.com/product/LT4320.
Summary of Features: LT4320H/MP
- Low Loss Replacement for Diode Bridge Rectifier
- Minimizes Heat to Ease Thermal Design
- Maximizes Power Efficiency & Available Voltage
- 9V to 72V, DC to 600Hz Operation
- Controls Four N-Channel MOSFETs
- 1.5mA Quiescent Current
- -40°C to +125°C Guaranteed Junction Temperature Range (H-Grade)
- -55°C to +125°C Guaranteed Junction Temperature Range (MP-Grade)
- 8-Pin DFN (3mm x 3mm), 8-Lead PDIP & 12-Lead MSOP Packages
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.