45V, 100mA Synchronous Buck Converter with Only 12uA Quiescent Current
The LTC3631 utilizes internal high side and synchronous power switches which draw only 12uA at no load while maintaining output voltage regulation, making it ideal for always on battery-powered applications. Due to the inherent stability of the converter, no external compensation is required, thereby simplifying design and minimizing the solution footprint. It is available as an adjustable output voltage (down to 0.8V) or with fixed 3.3V or 5V output voltages.
The LTC3631IDD and LTC3631IMS8E are tested and guaranteed to operate from a -40°C to 125°C operating junction temperature. All versions are available from stock. For more information, visit www.linear.com.
Summary of Features: LTC3631
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 45V, Tolerant of 60V Input Transients
- Internal High Side & Low Side Power Switches
- 100mA Output Current
- Low Dropout Operation: 100% Duty Cycle
- High Efficiency: Up to 92%
- Low Quiescent Current: 12uA
- 0.8V Feedback Voltage Reference
- Adjustable Peak Current Limit
- Internal or Programmable Soft-Start
- Precise RUN Pin Threshold with Adjustable Hysteresis
- 3.3V, 5V and Adjustable Output Versions
- Only Three External Components Required for Fixed Output Versions
- Low Profile Thermally Enhanced (0.75mm) 3mm × 3mm DFN & MS8E Packages
LINEAR TECHNOLOGY GmbH
Linear Technology Corporation, a manufacturer of high performance linear integrated circuits, was founded in 1981, became a public company in 1986 and joined the S&P 500 index of major public companies in 2000. Linear Technology products include high performance amplifiers, comparators, voltage references, monolithic filters, linear regulators, DC-DC converters, battery chargers, data converters, communications interface circuits, RF signal conditioning circuits, and many other analog functions. Applications for Linear Technology's high performance circuits include telecommunications, cellular telephones, networking products such as optical switches, notebook and desktop computers, computer peripherals, video/multimedia, industrial instrumentation, security monitoring devices, high-end consumer products such as digital cameras and MP3 players, complex medical devices, automotive electronics, factory automation, process control, and military and space systems.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Elektrotechnik":
Microsoft startet Public Preview von IoT Central
Die Software-as-a-Service-Lösung Microsoft IoT Central ist ab sofort als Public Preview verfügbar. Mit dieser können Unternehmen vernetzte Produkte, Systeme und Maschinen entwickeln, bereitstellen und zentral verwalten.Weiterlesen