400mA, 2.25MHz Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter with Dual 150mA LDOs in a 2mm x 2mm DFN
The LTC3672B's synchronous buck delivers efficiencies as high as 93% and constant frequency, current mode operation minimizes noise while offering fast transient response. The LTC3672B-1's LDOs can be powered from the synchronous switcher's output to maximize efficiency and reduce output ripple. Other features include internal soft-start and internal compensation.
The LTC3672B-1 and LTC3672B-2 are both available from stock in 8-lead 2mm x 2mm DFN package.
Summary of Features: LTC3672B-1/-2
- Triple Output Supply From a Single 2.9V to 5.5V Input
- Buck DC/DC: Fixed 1.8V Output, Up to 400mA
- LDO1: Fixed 1.2V Output, Up to 150mA
- LDO2: Fixed 2.8V Output, Up to 150mA
- Buck DC/DC: Fixed 1.2V Output, Up to 400mA
- LDO1: Fixed 2.8V Output, Up to 150mA
- LDO2: Fixed 1.8V Output, Up to 150mA
- ±2.5% Reference Accuracy
- Constant-Frequency 2.25MHz Operation
- Low Quiescent Current Standby: IQ = 260uA Operation
- Minimum External Component Count
- Current Mode Operation for Excellent Line and Load Transient Response
- Internal Soft-Start for Each Output
- Single Enable Pin Controls All Three Outputs
- Tiny 2mm x ?2mm x ?0.75mm DFN-8 Package
LINEAR TECHNOLOGY GmbH
Linear Technology Corporation, a manufacturer of high performance linear integrated circuits, was founded in 1981, became a public company in 1986 and joined the S&P 500 index of major public companies in 2000. Linear Technology products include high performance amplifiers, comparators, voltage references, monolithic filters, linear regulators, DC-DC converters, battery chargers, data converters, communications interface circuits, RF signal conditioning circuits, uModule(TM) products, and many other analog functions. Applications for Linear Technology's high performance circuits include telecommunications, cellular telephones, networking products such as optical switches, notebook and desktop computers, computer peripherals, video/multimedia, industrial instrumentation, security monitoring devices, high-end consumer products such as digital cameras and MP3 players, complex medical devices, automotive electronics, factory automation, process control, and military and space systems. For more information, visit www.linear.com.
LT, LTC, LTM, Burst Mode and are registered trademarks and uModule is a trademark of Linear Technology Corp. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.