85737 Ismaning, de
+49 (7131) 9234-0
36V, 2A(IOUT), 2.8MHz Step-Down DC/DC Converter with Integrated Boost & Schottky Diode Offers Quiescent Current of Only 50uA
The LT3681 utilizes a high efficiency 3.2A, 360mVCESAT switch, with the necessary boost diode, Schottky diode, oscillator, control and logic circuitry integrated into a DFN package. Low ripple Burst Mode operation maintains high efficiency at low output currents while keeping output ripple below 15mVPK-PK.
Special design techniques enable high efficiency over a wide input voltage range and the devices’s current mode topology ensures fast transient response and excellent loop stability. The LT3681 also includes a power good flag and soft-start capability.
Summary of Features: LT3681
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3.6V to 34V Operating, 36V Maximum
- 2A Maximum Output Current
- Low Ripple (< 15mVPK-PK Output Ripple) Burst Mode Operation : IQ < 50uA at 12VIN to 3.3VOUT
- Adjustable Switching Frequency: 300kHz to 2.8MHz
- Low Shutdown Current: IQ < 1uA
- Integrated Boost Diode
- Integrated Power Schottky Diode
- Power Good Flag
- Saturating Switch Design: 0.18 On-Resistance
- 1.265V Feedback Reference Voltage
- Output Voltage: 1.265V to 20V
- Soft-Start Capability
- Small 14-Pin Thermally Enhanced (3mm x 4mm) DFN Package
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.