85737 Ismaning, de
+49 (7131) 9234-0
36V, 2A(IOUT), 2.8MHz Step-Down DC/DC Converter Offers Quiescent Current of Only 50uA
The LT3481 utilizes a high efficiency 3.2A, 0.18Ohm switch, with the necessary boost diode, oscillator, control and logic circuitry integrated into a single chip. Low ripple Burst Mode operation maintains high efficiency at low output currents while keeping output ripple below 15mVPK-PK. Special design techniques enable high efficiency over a wide input voltage range abd the devices's current mode topology enables fast transient response and excellent loop stability. Other features include external synchronization (from 275kHz to 475kHz), a power good flag and soft-start capability.
Pricing for the LT3481EDD and LT3481EMSE starts at $3.25 each, for 1,000-piece quantities. The LT3481IDD and LT3481IMSE are tested and guaranteed to operate from a -40°C to 125°C operating junction temperature, priced at $3.90each in 1,000-piece quantities. All versions are available from stock.
Summary of Features: LT3481
• Wide Input Range: 3.6V to 36V Operating
• 2A Maximum Output Current
• Low Ripple Burst Mode Operation
50uA at 12VIN to 3.3VOUT
Output Ripple < 15mV
• Adjustable Switching Frequency: 300kHz to 2.8MHz
• Low Shutdown Current: IQ < 1uA
• Integrated Boost Diode
• Power Good Flag
• Saturating Switch Design: 0.18Ohm On-Resistance
• 1.265V Feedback Reference Voltage
• Output Voltage: 1.265V to 20V
• Soft-Start Capability
• Synchronizable Between 275kHz to 475kHz
• Small 10-Pin Thermally Enhanced MSOP and (3mm x 3mm) DFN-10 Packages
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.