110V LED Controller with Spread Spectrum Frequency Modulation & Robust Short-Circuit Protection
The LT3795 uses PWM dimming, which delivers constant LED color with dimming ranges of up to 3,000:1. For less demanding dimming requirements, the CTRL pin can be used to offer a 10:1 analog dimming range. Its fixed frequency, current mode architecture offers stable operation over a wide range of supply and output voltages. Robust open and short-circuit protection maximize overall system reliability, while C/10 detection optimizes both battery and SuperCap charging designs. Additional features include input and output current reporting, frequency synchronization, programmable UVLO and a programmable fault restart timer.
The LT3795EFE is available in a thermally enhanced TSSOP-28 package. Pricing starts at $3.45 each. An extended temperature version or I grade, the LT3795IFE, is also available with pricing starting at $3.86 each. Finally, a high temperature, or H grade, the LT3795HFE is available, the pricing starts at $4.11 each. All prices are in 1,000-piece quantities and all versions are available from stock. For more information, visit www.linear.com/product/LT3795.
Summary of Features: LT3795
- 3000:1 True Color PWM™ Dimming
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 110V
- Input & Output Current Reporting
- PMOS Switch Driver for PWM & Output Disconnect
- Internal Spread Spectrum Frequency Modulation
- ±2% Constant Voltage Regulation
- ±3% Constant Current Regulation:
- 0V ≤ VOUT ≤ 110V
- Programmable Input Current limit
- CTRL Inputs Linearly Adjust LED Current
- Adjustable Frequency: 100kHz to 1MHz
- Programmable Open LED Protection with OPENLED Flag
- Short-Circuit Protection & SHORTLED Flag
- Programmable Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Soft-Start with Programmable Fault Restart Timer
- C/10 Detection for Battery Charging
- Available in 28-Lead TSSOP Package
LINEAR TECHNOLOGY GmbH
Linear Technology Corporation, a member of the S&P 500, has been designing, manufacturing and marketing a broad line of high performance analog integrated circuits for major companies worldwide for over three decades. The Company’s products provide an essential bridge between our analog world and the digital electronics in communications, networking, industrial, automotive, computer, medical, instrumentation, consumer, and military and aerospace systems. Linear Technology produces power management, data conversion, signal conditioning, RF and interface ICs, µModule® subsystems, and wireless sensor network products. For more information, visit www.linear.com.
LT, LTC, LTM, Linear Technology, the Linear logo and µModule are registered trademarks and True Color PWM is a trademark of Linear Technology Corp. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Elektrotechnik":
Sigfox und TH Deggendorf forschen am „1 Euro IoT“
Der IoT-Serviceprovider Sigfox wird künftig gemeinsam mit der Technischen Hochschule Deggendorf am „1 Euro IoT“ forschen. Als Grundlage dient dabei das Low-Power-Wide-Area-Netzwerk von Sigfox.Weiterlesen