Gameplay video released for OVERCLOCKED: A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE
To download the gameplay video, visit: www.lighthouse-interactive.com
To find out more about 'Overclocked: A History of Violence' and to keep up with the latest news on the game, visit www.lighthouse-interactive.com.
Set against the backdrop of a catastrophic thunderstorm raging over New York City, step into the world of Overclocked as former army psychiatrist, David McNamara. You are called to the Staten Island Forensic Hospital in New York City to consult on a case that requires your expertise in forensic psychiatry. Tasked with exploring the minds of five young men and women who were found scared, screaming, and without memory, you make alarming discoveries as you begin to cautiously probe the psyches of your young patients. Throughout the game, you will play as five other characters in this chilling interactive psycho thriller.
- Experience Overclocked from various perspectives as you play as six different characters throughout the game
- Explore 45 diverse locations with densely animated pre-rendered settings
- Innovative storytelling techniques create a unique gameplay experience
- Meet and interact with a cast of intriguing characters, each with their own distinct personalities
- Characters come to life with fluid movements and realistic facial expressions created with EMotion(TM) FX 2 technology
- Cinematic cut-scenes designed using advanced camera techniques pioneered by feature films
- Exceptional visuals enhanced by shadow and shader effects, real-time atmospheric particle effects (rain, snow, lightening), and dynamic lighting
- Unique icon-based dialogue system
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista(TM)
CPU: 1.3 GHz Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon(TM) processor
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended for Windows® Vista(TM) )
Video: DirectX® 9-compliant video card Shader Model 1.1
PC DVD-ROM: 4x
Sound: DirectX® 9 compliant sound card
Available Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
Other: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers
About dtp entertainment AG
dtp entertainment AG is Germany's second biggest independent game publisher. With more than 80 employees at its Hamburg headquarters, the company is market leader for adventure games and children's software, publishing games for all interactive entertainment platforms worldwide. www.dtp-ag.com
Lighthouse Interactive, a division of SilverBirch Inc. (SVB:TSXV), is a fast growing publisher of interactive entertainment with offices established in Toronto and Montreal, Canada, Haarlem, The Netherlands and London, England. The company is focused on bringing strong titles to the worldwide market in a wide array of genres including: RPG, Simulation, Adventure, Action and Strategy. Staffed with industry veterans, Lighthouse is the right choice for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience.