Edward Jennerstraat 334
2035 EW Haarlem, nl
+31 (23) 54009449
East India Company
Brand New Teaser Released for Historical Real-time Strategy Game
Download the brand new teaser at: www.lighthouse-interactive.com
For more information on East India Company, bookmark the official website at www.eic-game.com and also visit www.lighthouse-interactive.com to keep up with the latest breaking news.
Lighthouse Interactive is part of SilverBirch Inc.'s (SVB:TSXV) video game division.
In the 17th century, European powers created East India companies - nations within nations that conquered cities, local towns, and villages to establish large commercial centres. In East India Company, you will assume the role of Governor Director of one of the East India Companies or other rival companies. There are eight nationalities to choose from: British, Dutch, French, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian or Spanish - with the goal of bringing new colonies and wealth, such as: tea, spices, gold, diamonds, and other precious cargo back to Europe, but you must dominate the other rival empires along the way. With mighty fleets and armies at your command, the power to choose between diplomacy and war is yours.
Starting modestly, you will build your fleet, establish connections to far away countries, and keep the rivalling nations at bay. Choose from an array of ship classes, types of transport, and military vessels: the Cutter, East Indiaman, Flute, Frigate, Ship of the Line or Xebec. Create different fleets and assign them to specific trading routes. Controlling well situated ports and upgrading them is one key to success.
Conflicts and wars are inevitable. When hostile fleets engage each other, the spectacular naval battles are fought at a real-time tactical level. Devastating broadsides are fired with a deafening roar and cannon balls tear through enemy ships and their crew. At a tactical level, you have direct command over your ship and give independent orders to each of your other fleets. Create a trading empire that will rule above all others!
- Hire and manage your own crew
- Buy guns and ammo
- Repair and upgrade your ships at port
- Trade goods (tea, spices, gold...)
- Establish profitable trading routes
- Open diplomatic relations or declare war
- Negotiate tense political situations
- Lead the most powerful company in history
- Take over colonies and expand your empire
- Build a powerful fleet to rule the seas
- Conquer strategic ports
- Accomplish tasks ordered by your company or the Crown
- Declare war on rival empires fought at a real-time tactical level
- Command ships and fleets independently
- Wage war on the vast open sea
- Sink your rivals' ship or board them to take control in bloody hand-to-hand combat
Multiplayer (Internet or LAN)
- Supports up to 10 simultaneous players
- Player statistics tracked on the EIC game server
- Raise your ranking by thwarting your opponents
- Supporting several exciting multiplayer modes, such as "Escort" and "Breakthrough" testing the player tactical online skills.
About Nitro Games Ltd.
Nitro Games Ltd. (previously Encore Games based in Finland) is a newly founded subsidiary of Nitro FX Ltd. Nitro FX is a leading Finnish company in the digital media field. The company currently employs 60 professionals with a high level of expertise in programming, 3D animation and design. Entering the video game industry was a natural addition to company's portfolio.
About SilverBirch Inc.
Toronto-based SilverBirch Inc. is a leading digital entertainment company operating in the fastest growing sectors of the video game market. The company's video game operations include SilverBirch Studios, a video game developer; Red Mile Entertainment, a San Francisco based publisher of console games such as Heroes Over Europe and the exclusive worldwide license holder for Sin City; Lighthouse Interactive, a Netherlands-based publisher of pc games; and a co-venture with G4Box Inc. to operate licensed English language online multiplayer games. For more information see www.silverbirchinc.com.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.