Edward Jennerstraat 334
2035 EW Haarlem, nl
+31 (23) 54009449
EAST INDIA COMPANY - New release date and never-seen-before screenshots
"The development team at Nitro Games is very passionate about this project. They are dedicated to delivering the best gaming experience possible for strategy fans," said Raymond Snippe, Senior Development Manager of Lighthouse Interactive. "Once gamers get their hands on EIC I'm sure they'll agree it was worth the wait."
East India Company promises to take Real-time Strategy War games to new levels with its technically advanced proprietary game engine and breathtaking cinematic game environment. Players will have the opportunity to fight, manage and rule one of eight nations spanning Europe to the Far East.
6 never-before-seen print quality screenshots accompany this press release. To download the screenshots, visit www.lighthouse-interactive.com.
For more information on East India Company, bookmark the official website at www.eic-game.com and also visit www.lighthouse-interactive.com to keep up with the latest breaking news.
In East India Company, players will assume the role of Governor Director of one of the East India Companies or other rival companies. There are eight nationalities to choose from: British, Dutch, French, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian or Spanish - with the goal of bringing new colonies and wealth such as: tea, spices, gold, diamonds and other precious cargo back to Europe, but they must dominate the other rival empires along the way. Wars will be waged and blood will be spilled. Players will also conquer the open sea and explore 40 different cities, towns and villages.
Starting modestly, you will build your fleet, establish connections to far away countries, and keep the rivaling nations at bay. Choose from an array of ship classes and types of transport and military vessels: small sloops, schooners, brigantines, frigates and ship-of-the-line. Create different fleets and assign them to specific trading routes. Controlling well situated ports and upgrading them is one key to success.
Conflicts and wars are inevitable. When hostile fleets engage each other, the spectacular naval battles are fought at a real-time tactical level. Devastating broadsides are fired with a deafening roar and cannon balls tear through enemy ships and their crew. At a tactical level, you have direct command over your ship and give independent orders to each of your other fleets. Fight against the other European powers to create a trading empire that will rule above all others!
- Declare war on rival empires fought at a real-time tactical level
- Command ships and fleets independently
- Wage war on the vast open sea
- Sink your rivals' ship or board them to take control in bloody hand-to-hand combat MANAGE!
- Hire and manage your own crew
- Buy guns and ammo
- Repair and upgrade your ships at port
- Buy and sell goods
- Establish profitable trading routes
- Open diplomatic relations or declare war
- Negotiate tense political situations RULE!
- Lead the most powerful company in history
- Take over colonies and expand your empirE
- Build a powerful fleet to rule the seas
- Conquer strategic ports
- Accomplish tasks ordered by your company or the Crown Multiplayer (Internet or LAN) Features
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous players
- Player statistics tracked on the EIC game server
- Raise your ranking by thwarting your opponents
- Head-to-head missions are a true test of strategic skill
About Nitro Games Ltd.
Nitro Games Ltd. (previously Encore Games based in Finland) is a newly founded subsidiary of Nitro FX Ltd. Nitro FX is a leading Finnish company in the digital media field. The company currently employs 60 professionals with a high level of expertise in programming, 3D animation and design. Entering the video game industry was a natural addition to company's portfolio. www.nitrogames.fi
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.