New Product: Stream 4 x Cameras with Quartet TX2 Embedded Solution(PresseBox) (Heidelberg, )
The Quartet TX2 carrier board combines power and data transmission over a single cable per camera; for a remarkably compact footprint of 138mm × 92mm × 18.2mm. Integrators can now design compact vision systems using the tried and tested TX2 module, easily integrating a powerful single board computer (SBC) into space constrained vision systems. The Quartet TX2 carrier board supports plug and play compatibility with up to 4 x Blackfly S USB3 board level cameras. The Nvidia Jetson deep learning hardware accelerator also allows for a complete decision-making system on a single compact board. Read along to view detailed specs and consult a specialist about your project requirements.
• Stream 4 x Blackfly S USB3 board level cameras at full bandwidth
• Fully integrated SOM eliminates need for peripheral hardware and host systems
• Pre-integrated Spinnaker SDK for plug and play compatibility
• Deploy multiple decision-making systems using Jetson Deep Learning accelerator
• Small footprint of 138mm × 92mm × 18.2mm and 182g
• Multiple price-to-performance options available