Major Polyester Industry Event Coming to Chigago USA
KREYENBORG Group to give Keynote Presentation at Polyester Extrusion and Recycling Forum, USA 11th October, 2011(PresseBox) (Münster, )
After the event successfully debuted in Newcastle, United Kingdom last year, the companies involved in the Polyester Virgin polymer and recycling segment have again joined forces to bring you a unique event designed 'By the Industry - For the Industry'
With an impressive agenda of keynote speakers (latest version for download at http://goo.gl/u0vuD), a range of relevant topics will be presented that will be highly interesting for key decision makers from many segments of this dynamic industry.
The KEYNOTE presentations will cover topics such as post consumer bottle sorting and washing facilities. We will be inviting all the major processors and re-processors that are involved with PET bottle flakes, packaging and extrusion to get together with fellow industry professionals at this unique event.
KEY FACTS ABOUT THE EVENT
- The event is a unique industry event dedicated to the latest trends in Polyester Extrusion and Recycling industries.
- Key industry professionals from a broad range of businesses are invited to attend a one day conference with leading industry figures presenting highly topical KEYNOTE Speeches
- High importance is being placed on providing ideal conditions for industry professionals to network and to 'ask the experts' for advice on a wide range of subjects relevant to extrusion processing and recycling of post consumer PET bottles. An evening networking dinner will follow the day of Keynote presentations
- Located at the impressive Intercontinental Hotel, Chicago O'Hare. This location provides excellent transport links to ensure key industry professionals from far afield can easily attend this important date in the industry calendar.
- Online registration now open at www.polymermeeting.com
- Preferential room rate for delegates staying at the Intercontinental Hotel. We recommend that you maximize your networking opportunities with fellow industry professionals by staying 2 nights (Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th October) to ensure you are present for all major networking opportunities. To book a room at the special event delegate rate please use the following link http://tinyurl.com/PETchicago .