New KODAK ScanMate i1120 Scanner helps businesses get organised at the touch of a button!
The KODAK ScanMate i1120 Scanner serves as an accurate, high quality tool for managing, sharing and filing critical information. With scanning to image creation in less than 5 seconds for most documents, users can preview and edit images, including zoom, rotate, and crop, before sending.
The KODAK ScanMate i1120 Scanner comes with a comprehensive software bundle to ensure that businesses can get up and running straight away. This includes:
- NewSoft PRESTO! BizCard5 Software - this scans and reads business cards fast and accurately with contact data printed on business cards filled in automatically into a database containing, not only the recognised name, address, telephone and e-mail, but also the original colour image for convenience. The database can be exported to Act!, Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, Windows Mobile or Palm devices (1).
- NUANCE ScanSoft PaperPort 11 Software - this enables the creation of Adobe compatible documents in the famous PDF format. With the intuitive PaperPort user interface, customers can send selected documents with "drag and drop" ease to e-mail or other applications such as to Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint, as well as view, split, merge, archive, search and find scanned documents with ease. The outstanding built-in viewing and editing functions for thumbnail and full-page images permit the assembling of PDF files and enhancement with meaningful annotations, with PDF files created of documents from almost any source.
- NUANCE ScanSoft OmniPage 15 Software - using advanced OCR techniques to create formatted and editable electronic documents.
The built-in Kodak "Smart Touch" feature delivers intuitive operation by enabling users to easily and quickly handle scanning tasks, including scan to email, printers or other desktop applications simply at the touch of a button. With nine pre-set shortcuts, users can simply point and click to accomplish everyday scanning tasks and can easily modify any of them to create their own custom set-ups. Images and text are captured from documents at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) with image resolution up to 600 dots per inch (dpi), in colour, greyscale and black-and-white. The KODAK ScanMate i1120 Scanner also processes a variety of documents, and business cardssized from 5cm by 6.5 cm to 21.5cm by 86cm.
Hauke Fast, EAMER Product Manager, Document Imaging, Kodak Graphic Communications said, "Industry studies have shown that knowledge workers can spend up to 30 percent of their day just retrieving documents to get needed information. The KODAK ScanMate i1120 Scanner, with its smart touch feature and high-value software bundle, provides small to medium size businesses a premier and affordable solution to help them mine information from mounds of paper, a common business barrier that often limits growth potential. Kodak s legacy in document imaging enables us to deliver to our customers an easy-to-use, yet high performance desktop scanner that captures and extracts critical information from a variety of documents."
The KODAK ScanMate i1120 Scanner provides a range of cutting edge image processing technologies to deliver outstanding image quality directly from a user s desktop:
- Kodak-exclusive Perfect Page image processing technologies for optimal image quality with readability and colour rendition even with less than perfect originals.
- Electronic colour dropout eliminates the form colour and captures only the information needed for processing.
- Auto cropping captures only the actual document and auto de-skew straightens every image and page to avoid distorted processing.
- Five output options to meet a variety of imaging requirementsblack-and-white, colour or greyscale, plus two dual stream options, colour and black and white, or greyscale and black and white.
The KODAK ScanMate i1120 Scanner has a list price of €550 including an industry-leading "3 For Free" 3-year warranty with next business day advance unit replacement (2). It is available for delivery from KODAK Document Imaging authorised channel partners.
All Kodak scanners are backed by KODAK Service and Support, an award-winning organisation made up of more than 3,000 professionals covering more than 120 countries. A leading multi-vendor integrated services provider, delivering consulting, installation, maintenance and support services for the commercial printing, graphic communications, document imaging and data storage industries, KODAK Service and Support professionals are uniquely qualified to provide services that control costs, maximise productivity, and minimise business risk.
Kodak is a trademark of Eastman Kodak
(1) All product and brand names in this release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners
(2) There may be geographical limitations to the availability of this service.
Kodak Alaris Germany GmbH
As the world's foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives.
To learn more, visit www.kodak.com, and our blogs: 1000words.kodak.com, and 1000nerds.kodak.com.
Kodak corporate news releases are now offered via RSS feeds. To subscribe, visit www.kodak.com/go/RSS and look for the RSS symbol. In addition, Kodak podcasts are viewable at www.kodak.com/go/podcasts. Podcasts may be downloaded for viewing on iTunes, Quicktime, or other PC-based media players. Users may also subscribe to Kodak podcasts via the iTunes Store by typing "Kodak Close Up" in the search field at the top of the iTunes Store window. Kodak is a trademark of Eastman Kodak.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
Was ist eine Appliance?
Unter dem Begriff „Appliance“ versteht man eine funktionelle Einheit aus Hard- und Software, die für eine konkrete, oft eine sehr eng umrissene, Aufgabe konzipiert wurde. Das Wort „Appliance“ verdeutlicht die Analogie zu einem Ein-Zweck-Haushaltsgerät (englisch: „home appliance“) wie einem Toaster oder einer Kaffeemaschine: Es geht in beiden Fällen darum, eine einzige Aufgabe möglichst effizient zu bewältigen.Weiterlesen