So, who wants to die next?
Tecmo Koei announces release date for Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
'Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2' will offer players a variety of modes and new features:
1. Legend mode, follows the storyline of the entire manga, starting with a re-imagined version of 'Raoh' and covering 'Celestial Emperor' and 'Land of Shura'. This faithful adaptation ensures that this mode can be enjoyed by both fans of the manga and new comers to Kenshiro's post-apocalyptic world. Different characters will be controlled for each episode while 'boss' encounters will feature entire famous scenes from the manga, recreated in intricate detail.
2. Over 20 playable characters will be available, including Falco, Shachi, Shew and Juza.
3. Dynamic new moves. The destructive power of the techniques of Hokuto Shinken and Nanto Seiken meet the intense action of the Warriors series to produce a thrilling experience. In addition to the signature moves of the first title, new actions such as 'sprint' and 'dodge' have been added to the move sets.
4. Dream Mode introduces new, original storylines to the Fist of the North Star Universe while bridging the gaps between parts of the main story, often focusing on some of the series' minor characters.
5. Online Co-Op and Versus play. For the first time, Dream Mode will be playable in co-op or versus play via the internet.
In addition, a variety of character costumes, and stages will be available as downloadable content.
'Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2' is also being developed for the Wii U(TM) and the release date will be announced at a later time.
For more information please visit www.facebook.com/koeigames
*Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
 ABOUT TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD.
TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD. is a publisher of interactive entertainment software for current generation consoles, handhelds and digital download content based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, UK. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD., headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. TECMO is best known for the Dead or Alive® and Ninja Gaiden®series. KOEI is best known for its Dynasty Warriors® and Samurai Warriors® franchises. On April 1, 2009, TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD was established as a result of the TECMO, LTD. and KOEI Co., Ltd. merger. More information about TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD and its products can be found at www.tecmokoei-europe.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Microservices – Ein Einstieg in die Praxis
Viele Unternehmen wollen monolithische Anwendungen umgestalten und Microservice-Architekturen für mehr Agilität und Skalierbarkeit aufbauen. Doch wie gelingt der Einstieg ins Thema Microservices? Nach welchen Prinzipien sollte man arbeiten? Was sind die Erfolgsfaktoren und wo liegen die Fallen? Ein Leitfaden liefert erste Anhaltspunkte.Weiterlesen