The Missing Link on Your Production Floor - KIC Brings the RPI to Productronica
The RPI provides process information on the PCB profiles during production. Such real-time process information helps consistently produce the required quality. It is an automatic system that, once programmed, works in the background without any operator involvement. Its capabilities include:
- Process traceability down to individual PCBs
- Provides process deficiency information to help correct defect issues quickly
- Shares all pertinent process and production data in real-time
- Automatically profiles each and every PCB
- Provides instant alarm for out-of-spec situations
- Automatic SPC charting, including Cpk
- Prevents human error such as production of the wrong PCBs or wrong oven recipe settings (bar code required)
The KIC RPI improves quality while lowering production cost. It is universally applicable because it is independent of the oven model, production lines, personnel, PCB types, and even factory. For more information about KIC's RPI or to request a demonstration, visit www.kicthermal.com.
Based in San Diego, KIC is the industry leader in automated thermal process tools and systems for reflow, wave, curing and semiconductor thermal processes. The company pioneered the development of oven profilers and process optimization tools, and then worked to create the next generation of thermal systems to help manufacturers improve the thermal process quality while reducing cost.
KIC products include the KIC X5, KICstart2, ProBot and the KIC RPI. With the introduction of cutting edge tools, the company continues to stay on the leading edge of process optimization and automatic thermal process systems, and has won numerous industry awards.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Produktionstechnik":
Digitalisierung erfordert nahtlose Kommunikation
Dells Tagesveranstaltung The Next Now! In München wollte Hilfestellung leisten auf dem Weg zur Digitalisierung der Unternehmen in Deutschland. Welche Strategien und Rahmenbedingungen erweisen sich als günstig, was soll vermieden werden?Weiterlesen