Juki's Complete Line Solutions Concept Peaks Interest at APEX
- New RV-1 SPI/AOI equipment with conformal coating option
- New RX Series placement equipment with greatly increased speed and flexibility in a much smaller footprint
- New Inline and Batch Cube Selective Soldering Equipment
- New JM-20 Advanced Technology Insertion Equipment
- New JX-300 LED placement equipment (Juki is the leader in the LED placement market)
- New and improved Component Storage Equipment to include support for up to 44mm reels
"All of us at Juki are thrilled with our success at APEX," commented Bob Black, President and CEO of Juki Automation Systems. "Our booth was crowded from the opening of the show until the end. We received a record number of orders in the booth, and our leads will keep us busy for months to come. Thank you to the whole Juki crew and our reps for the hard work during the show."
Juki's sales and service team is the leader in the Americas. The team would like to thank everyone who stopped by during the IPC APEX EXPO. For more information about Juki Automation Systems, visit www.jukiamericas.com.
Juki Automation Systems GmbH
Juki, a global leader in high-speed SMT Assembly equipment, has shipped more than 25,000 machines worldwide since 1987. Juki has built its global image with a combination of top-quality and high-reliability machines with a reputation for world-class service and support that result in the lowest production costs for its customers. The pioneer of the modular assembly system in 1993, Juki offers flexible solutions designed for both high-volume and high mix environments.
Additionally, Juki Americas offers selective solder and stamp soldering machines backed by the largest field service group in the industry. The company recently introduced a complete line solution to include screen printers, reflow ovens and wave solder systems.
For more information, visit www.jukiamericas.com.