07743 Jena, de
+49 (3641) 65-2255
Annual General Meeting of JENOPTIK AG: two new members elected to the Supervisory Board
JENOPTIK AG has a new Supervisory Board Chairman. Mr. Rudolf Humer, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of ECE European City Estates AG, Hinterbrühl/Austria, was unanimously elected at the first meeting of the newly composed committee following the Jenoptik Annual General Meeting. Christian Humer, Chairman of the Management Board of ECE European City Estates AG, Hinterbrühl/Austria, is another new member of the Jenoptik Supervisory Board. The previous Chairman, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Menno Harms, stood down from the Jenoptik Supervisory Board with effect from today, after 16 years of valuable service on Jenoptik governing bodies. Dr. Norbert Schraad also left. Supervisory Board and Management Board of JENOPTIK AG would like to thank both of these gentlemen for their cooperation.
The court appointed Supervisory Board mandates of Mag. Heinrich Reimitz MA, member of the Management Board of ECE European City Estates AG and of Dr. Lothar Meyer, former Chairman of the Management Board of ERGO Versicherungsgruppe AG, were confirmed today by the elections to the Supervisory Board at the Annual General Meeting. Mag. Heinrich Reimitz MA, had replaced Prof. Johann Löhn on the Supervisory Board who had resigned his post with effect from April 24, 2008. Dr. Lothar Meyer succeeded Dr. Daniel von Borries who had stood down from the governing body as at December 31, 2007 since he had taken over additional duties within the ERGO-Versicherungsgruppe.
Composition of the JENOPTIK AG Supervisory Board
The Supervisory Board of JENOPTIK AG comprises 12 members. The following were elected by the Annual General Meeting on June 5, 2008 to replace the members who had resigned:
- Rudolf Humer (Chairman of the Supervisory Board), Chairman of the Supervisory Board of ECE European City Estates AG, Hinterbrühl/Austria,
- Christian Humer, Chairman of the Management Board of ECE European City Estates AG, Hinterbrühl/Austria
- Dr. Lothar Meyer, former Chairman of the Management Board of ERGO Versicherungsgruppe AG, Munich
- Mag. Heinrich Reimitz, Member of the Management Board of ECE European City Estates AG, Hinterbrühl/Austria
The following had already been elected by the 2007 Annual General Meeting:
- Prof. Dr. rer. Nat. habil., Andreas Tünnermann physics graduate, Director of the Institute for Applied Physics and Professor of Applied Physics at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena, as well as Institute Director of the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Mechanics, Jena
- Gabriele Wahl-Multerer, business graduate, entrepreneur, Munich
The employee representatives were elected by the Jenoptik employees on March 21, 2007. There have been no changes in these appointments since then:
- Wolfgang Kehr, Area Manager, Collective Wage Agreement Policy, IG Metall district Frankfurt am Main
- Michael Ebenau, Second Authorized Representative of IG Metall Jena-Saalfeld, Jena
- Dipl.-Ing. Markus Embert, Electrical Engineering, ESW GmbH, Wedel
- Thomas Klippstein, Project Director Development, JENOPTIK Laser, Optik, Systeme GmbH, Jena
- Dipl.-Ing. Anita Knop, Software Development Engineer, Jena-Optronik GmbH, Jena
- Günther Reißmann, Chairman of the Group Works Council of JENOPTIK AG, Jena
Shareholders present & attending:
With 26,399,760 bearer shares with voting power 50.73 percent of the nominal capital was represented at the Annual General Meeting (total 52.034.651 bearer shares, of which 52.034.647 bearer shares with voting power). Approx. 420 shareholders attended the 2008 Jenoptik Annual General Meeting.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.