72800 Eningen, de
+1 (408) 546-4421
JDSU Adds Multiple New Products to ONT Family of TestersMilpitas, Calif., )
Engineered through industry-leading research and development, the ONT family of testers provides state-of-the-art test applications for design, development, conformance test, system verification, production, integration, support, troubleshooting, and maintenance. The ONT family includes the ONT-503 (lightweight, portable, 3 slots), ONT-506 (portable, 6 slots), and ONT-512 (rack-mounted, 12 slots).
"The expansion of 40G networks allows manufacturers and service providers to further enhance transport capacity in the optical network and improve high-bandwidth services," said Lars Friedrich, general manager in JDSU's Communications Test and Measurement business segment. "With the new additions to the ONT family of testers, JDSU continues to expand upon its industry-leading 40G test innovation and help network operators and equipment manufacturers meet the challenges associated with the deployment of high-bandwidth networks and services."
Technical features of the new additions to the ONT family of testers include:
- enhancements to the existing OTN Multiplexing ODU2 in OTU3 that now supports ODU1 signal structure in OTU2 as well as in OTU3, including the portability of developed automation programs from the 43G OTN environment to the 10.7G OTN environment and vice-versa;
- wrapper and de-wrapper support for telecom services, including SDH, SONET and related multi-channel applications as well as 10G Fibre Channel;
- TDEV white noise wander generation according Telcordia and ITU-T on line-rate and BITS/SETS;
- a Wander Transfer Function (WTF) offering wander transfer measurements according to Telcordia GR-253 or ITU-T G.813; and
- MTJ and JTF enhancements (tolerance masks according to the latest ITU-T G.825, G.8251, G.783)
Many of the new products are offered as enhancements to existing modules, providing complete functional interworking testing and reduced cost of ownership.
The JDSU ONT family of testers supports all areas of the optical transport life cycle with test and measurement solutions for existing and emerging high-speed network elements and networks, including the industry's highest-accuracy jitter/wander test solution that tests jitter/wander at both electrical and optical interfaces to 43G.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.