81929 München, de
JDA Software to Exhibit Advanced Portfolio Solutions For Chain Drug Store Industry at NACDS Conference
Distribution and Logistics executives to learn how JDA Collaborative Solutions increase sales, reduce out of stocks, improve fill rates
Scottsdale, Ariz. - March 6, 2003 - JDA Software Group, Inc. will showcase its JDA Portfolio® solutions that address the chain drug store industry’s top technology requirements at the NACDS Distribution and Logistics Conference on March 9 - 11 in Lake Buena Vista, FL. Conference attendees who are responsible for the movement of goods across the supply chain can see a demonstration in booth #510 of JDA’s Collaborative solutions that have enabled three of the nation’s top four chain drug store companies and their trading partners to achieve award-winning benefits such as:
· Increased sales by an average of 6.2%;
· Reduced cumulative out of stock dollars by 28%;
· Decreased returns by 26%;
· Improved first ship fill rates by 5.6%;
· Reduced days of inventory by 39%;
· Consistently achieved one retailer’s service level objective of 97% while simultaneously reducing inventory;
· Decreased overstocks by 17.8%;
· Increased sales forecast accuracy by 8.2%.
“While other vendors are conducting pilots or working with their clients on partial aspects of collaboration, JDA is leading the market with more than 145 retailer/manufacturer business partners currently relying on our collaborative products to transact approximately $3.3 billion in annual trading volume,” stated JDA’s Peter Charness, senior vice president of global marketing and chief product officer.
Several of the 22 chain drug store companies and their trading partners using JDA’s solutions have been recognized for their collaborative achievements. Industry awards include 2002 Best in VICS CPFR® Implementation award, 2001 Drug Store News Retail Excellence Award and Consumer Goods Technology magazine’s 2002 Collaborative Trading Partner of the Year Award.
“We are pleased with the progress that we have made with our collaborative solutions in this highly competitive market segment. We look forward to showing NACDS attendees how our proven solutions will help them handle significant transaction volumes and profitably fulfill consumer needs on reduced inventory levels,” added Charness.
JDA Demonstrates Collaborative Solutions In Booth #510
JDA representatives will demonstrate and discuss the following Portfolio Collaborative solutions at NACDS:
· Marketplace Replenish™- A website through which trading partners can conduct full-scale production Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR®) programs involving collaborative demand forecasting, exception management, and order generation securely over the Internet.
· JDAMarketplace.com™ - This Internet portal enables companies to easily and securely navigate to JDA’s collaborative solutions and to trading partners.
· Electronic Dynamic Agreement™ (eDA™) - The first software proven to dynamically generate a retailer’s order forecast using order creation logic and commitment processing for a supplier beyond the standard single order lead-time to as much as one year into the future.
· Collaborative Planning by Arthur™ - This UCC certified software enables trading pairs to collect and compare forecasts, identify and resolve differences and then create a final single shared forecast of demand used by each trading partner’s execution systems.
For more information or to schedule an appointment at the NACDS conference, please contact JDA at 1-800-479-7382 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
About JDA Software
With more than 4,600 retail, wholesale and manufacturing clients in 60 countries, JDA Software Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:JDAS) is the global leader in delivering integrated software and professional services for the retail demand chain. By capitalizing on its market position and financial strength, JDA commits significant resources to advancing JDA Portfolio, its suite of merchandising, POS, analytic and collaborative solutions that improve revenues, efficiency and customer focus. Founded in 1985, JDA is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and employs more than 1,200 associates operating from 31 offices in major cities throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit www.jda.com .
We do not believe this press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Nevertheless, if remarks in this press release are considered to be ``forward-looking'' or to have forward-looking implications (such as any implication that our past success in licensing our collaborative solutions will continue, or that all users will achieve similar results), we would remind our investors and prospective investors that future events may involve risks and uncertainties. These risks and uncertainties include the fact that competitors exist and customers may elect to use other solutions or no collaborative solutions, and the risk that other users’ results will vary from those achieved. Other risks and uncertainties that may affect our business are detailed from time to time in the ``Risks Factors'' section of our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. As a result of these and other risks, actual results may differ materially from those predicted. We undertake no obligation to update information in this release.
"JDA" and “JDA Portfolio” are registered trademarks of JDA Software Group. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name "JDA" is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group. All other trade, product, or service names referenced in this release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.