3701 Algonquin Road
1010 Suite / Rolling Meadows, IL, us
+44 (20) 71832-840
First governance risk and compliance virtual conference by ISACA
ISACA to Host Its First Virtual Conference on 3 November / Free Event Will Examine Latest IT GRC Issues
The conference sessions will discuss how to create and optimize GRC strategies and will offer unique perspectives on the future of risk management. They will also cover Risk IT, ISACA's brand-new framework for IT enterprise risk management. Session topics include:
- What GRC Means for IT-Brian Barnier, CGEIT, ValueBridge Advisors
- Frameworks for IT Risk Management-Urs Fischer, CISA, Swiss Life Group.
- Sorting Through the GRC Frameworks-Eric Holmquist, Holmquist Advisory, LLC
- Case Study: IT and GRC in Action-Urs Fischer
Live Q&A sessions with the speakers will address how to develop and maintain an effective information security program that encompasses a sound enterprise risk management strategy.
Participants will also be able to interact live with other attendees, as well as top GRC vendors who can discuss innovative ways to create cost-effective governance and risk management programs.
"ISACA's virtual conference allows busy IT professionals to obtain valuable guidance and networking opportunities without taking time away from the office," said Emil D'Angelo, CISA, CISM, international president of ISACA. "With no travel required, the conference also offers a budget-friendly opportunity to speak with vendors, 'meet' fellow industry professionals and learn from renowned speakers."
Attendees of the virtual seminar will learn:
- The concepts of enterprise GRC and how IT governance supports enterprise governance
- The core differences between IT risk and IT-related risk
- How to create an IT-related risk management framework
- The differences between the major GRC frameworks
- Best practices for implementing the framework that best suits your business
- How to implement an effective and efficient internal control system
Additional information about and registration for the free virtual conference is available at www.isaca.org/conferences (click on "GRC and IT Frameworks Virtual Seminar" under Partner Events). Attendees will earn three continuing professional education (CPE) hours from the conference.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.