5150 El Camino Real, C31
94022-15 Los Altos, CA, de
+44 (2071) 832-833
Ironkey Enterprise Server Enables Remote Administration, Policy Enforcement and Management of Secure USB Drives
Automated Provisioning, Enforceable Security Policies, and User Activity Tracking Provide Government and Commercial Organizations With Full Auditable USB Lifecycle Control
- Enterprise dashboard visually maps device locations and status
- Active anti-malware service prevents worms from spreading
- Trusted network policy restricts where devices can be unlocked
- Enhanced search functions
- Device timeout policy
- Comprehensive license management
IronKey Enterprise Server Highlights:
- Enforceable security, access control policies and user device recovery provides organizations with unparalleled centralized management that is necessary in meeting audit and regulatory requirements
- Automated provisioning and lifecycle management features lower the total cost of ownership and simplify the scalability of large scale deployments
- The capability to lock the flash drive or destroy the data provides complete data leak protection of intellectual property, confidential and proprietary data
- Remote administration, policy enforcement and update capabilities provides unprecedented management control for all deployed devices
"As security threats and compliance requirements continue to increase, it is imperative that organizations implement and enforce comprehensive mobile data security policies," said Dave Trippier, chief marketing officer at IronKey. "The IronKey Enterprise Server provides the management capabilities required to gain visibility into USB drive usage, and ensure protection of the data stored on them, no matter where they may roam. If a device is lost or stolen, administrators may deny access, disable the device or remotely destroy it. The Enterprise Server provides an unprecedented level of mobile data security by combining the world's most secure USB flash drive with centralized management, tracking and remote administration."
The IronKey Enterprise Server v2.0 is currently shipping. For more information, please visit www.ironkey.com.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.