10 rue du Bosquet
1348 Louvain la Neuve, be
Nicolas Moies Delval
+32 (10) 487 456
I.R.I.S. Reveals the Next Generation of a Complete Document Capture Solution Directly Connected to Therefore(TM)
Scanning to a DMS has never been so easy
This I.R.I.S. - Therefore(TM) alliance enables the user to scan and index documents while automatically identifying document types. Those images are then converted into hyper-compressed, fully searchable PDF, PDF/A-1b or XPS files. Finally, those files are exported with their indexes into the appropriate Therefore(TM) document category.
This special version of IRISPowerscan(TM) makes things even easier thanks to a brand-new Wizard. This Wizard is here to help the user configure their favorite IRISPowerscan(TM) templates (Quick Projects or Service Packages) so they can start sending documents to Therefore(TM) in a few clicks only.
After specifying the Therefore(TM) server address, IRISPowerscan(TM) will automatically list the available document categories. The user simply selects a category, as well as a document type. The Wizard will also list the category descriptions, allowing for column names within Therefore(TM) to be used as indexes!
Finally the Wizard will help the user define the optional remainder of the process; formatting and document separation. Scanning and exporting large batches of documents to a Document Management System has never been so easy!
"Therefore focuses on helping customers to work smarter by connecting people and processes to information", said Michael Lebeda, President of Therefore. "We are very impressed by the efficiency and value created for customers by the combined solution of I.R.I.S. and Therefore".
Pierre De Muelenaere, President & CEO of I.R.I.S. added: "This complete document capture solution is based on standard components, which means an easy deployment and a rapid return on investment for both the Therefore(TM) VARs and the end customer. The previous version was already able to export documents into Therefore(TM) thanks to an optional addon, but IRISPowerscan(TM) 9 for Therefore(TM) offers a built-in connector for direct export into Therfore(TM) . Its very intuitive interface and easy-to-use Wizard get the user up and running in no time, and turn scanning and exporting batches of document to their DMS easier than ever before!"
IRISPowerscan(TM) 9 for Therefore(TM) is a complete professional solution to scan, structure, sort, index and convert all documents into fully searchable text files, that can later be exported to Therefore(TM) along with the indexed information. See below for a more detailed workflow:
1. Batches of documents are scanned with a high-speed scanner.
2. The documents are separated based on white pages, barcodes, OCR or ICR information, and layout
3. Indexes are generated automatically based on barcodes, 2D-barcodes, OCR or ICR zones
4. The user can perform a complete quality control of the scanning and indexing
5. Thanks to full-page OCR, fully searchable electronic files are then generated (RTF, Word, etc.) PDF, XPS and PDF/A-1b can also be hyper-compressed thanks to iHQC(TM) (intelligent High Quality Compression), an I.R.I.S. proprietary technology that allows the user to enjoy color documents of extremely small sizes without conceding on quality. IRISPowerscan(TM) also allows for multiple output formats to be generated simultaneously.
6. The documents in the various formats and the complete indexing are exported to Therefore(TM) .
- Included Therefore(TM) connector for direct export of both your documents and their indexes to your Document Management System
- Pre-configured Quick Projects and Solution Packages - start scanning and exporting to Therefore(TM) in a few clicks.
- Easy selection of the document category - IRISPowerscan(TM) will list them automatically
- Automatic download of the Therefore(TM) category description (column names) to generate the IRISPowerscan(TM) indexes
- Easy-to-use Wizard to define the process (document separation, formatting and OCR options, etc.)
IRISPowerscan(TM) 9 for Therefore(TM) will be available for international distribution on March 1st, 2010.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.