22765 Hamburg, de
+49 (40) 39805-995
Positive Grid Launches BIAS Amplifier Modeler and Designer App for the iPad
Equipped with dozens of factory-authentic, fully-customizable guitar amplifier models, BIAS is the world's most complete, accurate and versatile iOS amplifier simulator
Introducing BIAS for iPad: http://youtu.be/ieXn80yYa8A
BIAS for iPad - Features Overview: http://youtu.be/Y_H9NndThsg
More visuals: http://www.positivegrid.com/bias/
"Ask any guitarist what's most important in a guitar amp app, and you'll get the same answer: great tone," says BIAS Product Manager Calvin Abel. "We didn't think we'd be pushing the boundary by merely adding more bells and whistles to an amp simulator, so we threw out convention and focused instead on how to create the most delicious tone in as many flavors as possible. The result is BIAS, which allows guitarists to change preamp tube types, edit preamp voicing, adjust bias, audition various transformer types, swap out loudspeakers and cabinets, move microphone placement and much, much more. Never before have guitarists had such a broad palette to create their own dream amps and distinctive signature sounds."
With BIAS, guitarists own a complete virtual collection of the most coveted and unique guitar amps of all time-some dating as far back as the 1940s. Every amp model is meticulously engineered to respond to playing with immediacy, sensitivity and realism, helping guitarists not only sound better but play better as well. And BIAS sounds equally fantastic on bass guitar, too.
But BIAS doesn't stop there. Creating totally new sounds by designing custom dream amps is as easy as tap and drag. Using BIAS' highly intuitive and lightning-fast interface, it couldn't be simpler to instantly swap out colorful tube preamps, lush distortion circuits, classic tone stacks, boutique power stages, custom-built transformers and cabs loaded with specially matched speakers. The result is a depth and range of tones not possible using traditional guitar amps or other modelers. And it doesn't matter whether the user is a classic rocker, metalhead, jazz player, bluesman or singer-songwriter-or if he or she even understands how amplifier electronics work-phenomenal, exclusive tones can be easily dialed in with BIAS in a heartbeat.
BIAS also "plays well with others" integrating seamlessly with other audio apps to provide a complete music production environment. Open amp models with one tap in JamUp Pro XT, Positive Grid's powerhouse multi-effects processor, eight-track recorder and phrase sampler for guitar and bass. Or use it with Apple GarageBand and a myriad of other audio apps using iOS7's Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
Whether recording, songwriting, or honing chops-at home or on the road-BIAS places unequaled tone at musicians' fingertips for a pleasantly surprising low price of only $19.99.
- The most complete, accurate and versatile amp modeling available in the world
- 36 factory authentic amp models (28 guitar, four bass and four keyboard/vocal) included with the introductory release, plus the ability to custom-design a near-infinite variety of new topologies
- Factory categories organize amps by music genre and sonic impact: clean, blues, twang, crunch, metal, insane, acoustic and bass
- Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets, panel controls and mic selection and placement-mix and match!
- Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position, and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two eight-band equalizers
- Included room simulator adds depth and natural ambience
- Included noise gate nips noise in the bud with high-gain setups
- Save a virtually unlimited number of custom amps
- Quick presets recall up to eight favorites in turn with just one tap
- Seamless integration with Positive Grid JamUp Pro XT with one finger tap
- Works with GarageBand and other audio apps via Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
- Designed for iOS7
BIAS retails for $19.99 and is immediately available for download at the iTunes App Store. Designed for iOS7, the app requires an iPad 2 or newer to operate.
For more details, visit www.postivegrid.com or follow the company via Twitter (@PositiveGrid) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/positivegrid).
About Positive Grid:
Positive Grid (http://www.positivegrid.com) is a developer of music software for Apple iOS. The three musicians who founded the company got their start modeling tube amplifiers during a grad school project in 2007. Separately, they’ve worked on projects for companies like Apple, Google and Euphonix. In 2011, Positive Grid launched the first version of JamUp Pro, its flagship amp-and-effects modeling app.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.