45128 Essen, de
+49 (201) 12-15140
innogy's first Annual General Meeting elected shareholder representatives
Supervisory Board of innogy constituted and Dr Werner Brandt elected as Chairman / Frank Bsirske Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
• Dr Werner Brandt, Management Consultant (90.90%)
• Ulrich Grillo, Chairman of the Management Board of Grillo-Werke AG (99.24%)
• Maria van der Hoeven, Former Executive Director of the International Energy Agency (99.55%)
• Michael Kleinemeier, Member of the Executive Board of SAP SE, Digital Business Services (99.22%)
• Martina Koederitz, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of IBM Central Holding GmbH, of IBM Deutschland GmbH and of IBM Deutschland Management & Business Support GmbH as well as Managing Director of IBM Munich Center GmbH (99.55%)
• Dr Markus Krebber, Member of the Executive Board of RWE Aktiengesellschaft, Managing Director of RWE Supply & Trading GmbH (98.77%)
• Dr Rolf Pohlig, Management Consultant (99.44%)
• Dr Dieter Steinkamp, Chairman of the Board of Management of RheinEnergie AG, Chairman of the Board of Management of GEW Köln AG, Speaker of the Board of Directors of Stadtwerke Köln GmbH (98.97%)
• Marc Tüngler, Lawyer, Chief Managing Director of Deutsche Schutzvereinigung für Wertpapierbesitz e. V., Member of the German Corporate Governance Code Government Commission (99.45%)
• Deborah B. Wilkens, Management Consultant (99.55%)
Furthermore, the Annual General Meeting of innogy SE held today appointed the following individuals as employee representatives on the Supervisory Board of innogy SE :
• Reiner Böhle, Chairman of the Group Works Council of innogy SE, Chairman of the General Works Council of Westnetz GmbH
• Frank Bsirske, Chairman of ver.di Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft
• Arno Hahn, Chairman of the Group Works Council of RWE Aktiengesellschaft, Chairman of the General Works Council of innogy SE
• Hans Peter Lafos, Regional District Sector Head, Utilities and Disposal (Sector 2), ver.di Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft District of NRW
• Robert Leyland, Member of the European Works Council of RWE Aktiengesellschaft, Member of the SE Works Council of innogy SE
• Meike Neuhaus, Head of PR, Sponsoring and Event Management of innogy SE
• René Pöhls, Chairman of the Group Works Council of envia Mitteldeutsche Energie AG, Chairman of the Joint Works Council of envia Mitteldeutsche Energie AG, MITGAS Mitteldeutsche Gasversorgung GmbH, Mitteldeutsche Netzgesellschaft Strom mbH and Mitteldeutsche Netzgesellschaft Gas mbH
• Pascal van Rijsewijk, Chairman of the Main Works Council of Essent N.V., Chairman of the Consumer Retail Works Council of Essent N.V., Member of the European Works Council of RWE Aktiengesellschaft, Member of the SE Works Council of innogy SE
• Gabriele Sassenberg, Chairwoman of the Essen Works Council of innogy SE, Division Renewables
• Šárka Vojíková, President of the Czech Federation of Trade Unions SOS Energie, Member of the Committee of the European Works Council of RWE Aktiengesellschaft, Member of the SE Works Council of innogy SE
After the Annual General Meeting, the Supervisory Board of innogy SE was constituted. From within its own ranks, Dr Werner Brandt was re-elected Chairman of the Supervisory Board. Frank Bsirske remains Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board. Dr Rolf Pohlig was re-elected Chairman of the Audit Committee.
The tenure of the elected members shall end on conclusion of the Annual General Meeting that passes a resolution on the approval of the acts of the Supervisory Board for the fourth fiscal year after the beginning of their tenure. The fiscal year in which their tenure begins shall not be counted, and their
tenure shall be limited to six years.
At the Annual General Meeting of innogy SE 517,213,045 common shares were represented. This corresponds to a presence of 93.10%.
Results of the vote on all agenda items will be available soon on www.innogy.com/agm-2017.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.