Launch of Life-Sciences-Germany.com, English-language Doorway to Life Sciences in German-speaking Europe
Free Business Web Portal for Germany, Austria and Switzerland Launches Right in Time for "Deutsche Biotechnologietage 2011" in Munich
Life-Sciences-Germany.com -- or short: [LSG] -- leverages the power of the sophisticated, proprietary [iito] database system, which includes 16 years of database system development as well as 10 years of industry focus on the European life sciences. It builds on the success of the free mass spectrometry web portal Mass-Spec-Capital.com that has been launched in March 2010.
[LSG] -- Starting with more than 17,500 data sets
Right from the start the web portal at http://www.life-sciences-germany.com/ will include more than
- 3,500 News
- 2,000 Persons
- 2,500 Products & Technologies
- 6,000 Collaborations & Technologies
- 3,500 Organisations
from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
[LSG] -- A combination of superior features: Free, powerful, privacy & integrity
An unique combination of superior features puts [LSG] in a leading position and sets the new offering apart in the market place. This advanced combination includes:
- English coverage of all three German-speaking European countries in one virtual place; i.e. Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- High-quality, hand-edited content
- Fully indexed search
- Five categories of information: News, People, Products, Deals & Organisations
- Sortable result lists with 100 hits on one page
- Completely free access for users: no payment, not even log-in
- Inclusion of service providers, like legal firms, financial firms, public relations companies & consultants
- Thousands of external web links including life sciences regions/clusters and business parks
- Privacy assured:
1. no stored data leaves Germany: no google AdWords, no google Analytics, no other marketing s/w running
2. Tracking with open source software PIWIK on our German server: no log-in required, no personal data required
3. No sale or external usage of user data, no personalised mailings
- Straight-forward advertising policy:
1. All advertising is openly declared on the web portal
2. No mix-up of advertising and content
3. Advertising does not come with editorial content and vice versa
4. No user annoying forms of advertising: No animated or flashing banners, no pop-ups
- No external funding: This assures the complete independence of our policy and content
- 100% Made in Germany
[LSG] -- Complementary Twitter Offering @iitoLifeScience
In addition, [LSG] will be complemented by respective daily tweets at our twitter page, just started two months ago at www.twitter.com/iitoLifeScience
About »Mass-Spec-Capital.com «
Mass-Spec-Capital.com, or [MSC], is a free web portal that is open to anybody with an interest in mass spectrometry. [MSC] covers all kinds of information with a relevance for the development and deployment of mass spectrometry. Content is included just because of relevance and inclusion is not related to any payments or advertising. Usage is unrestricted and free, without the need for user registration and accordingly no user data will be sold or marketed.
Mass-Spec-Capital.com deals with all kinds of mass spectrometers and in addition provides ample information about complementary technologies, like chromatography, laboratory automation and bioinformatics.
[iito] Business Intelligence
»gene-sensor« offers manually curated, systematically edited information for business development purposes since 2002. One can find and evaluate customers, suppliers, financing partners, and competitors in a quick and intelligent way.
All content is organised hierarchically and multiple powerful search options are available. Every week the database is updated and indexed with keywords, including complex keywords for deals and transactions.
The »gene-sensor« offering includes a customised version, ultimately competing with research reports and consultants or information brokers at a more than competitive price. Tracking of organisations (e.g., partners, key accounts, competitors) as well as product groups or regions can be included in the customised version, making »gene-sensor« a very powerful and efficient up-to-date management tool.