Printed Electronics Europe Exhibition Space Expanded by 41%
Bookings for the exhibition have greatly exceeded previous levels and another hall has now been added, increasing the tradeshow floor area by 41%. More than 120 exhibiting companies are expected and over 1500 attendees.
Raghu Das, CEO of IDTechEx, comments, "Part of the increase in exhibition space bookings is the event focus on drawing genuine buyers from many different vertical markets. We are delighted at the rate of growth of bookings, and have increased the tradeshow space accordingly."
Attendees will hear from some of the World's largest organisations including:
- United Technologies Research Center - $52 Billion Aerospace/Infrastructure
- Procter & Gamble - $82 Billion Consumer Brands
- Metro Stores - €67 Billion Consumer Goods Retailer
- Schneider Electric - €20 Billion Electrics/Electronics
- Samsung - $220 Billion Consumer Electronics
- Nokia - €42 Billion Consumer Electronics
- Panasonic - €83 Billion Consumer Electronics
- Sony - $87 Billion Consumer Electronics
To be involved in a first class networking platform where you have multiple opportunities to meet with end users, manufacturers and system integrators, see www.IDTechEx.com/peEUROPE or email email@example.com.
Call for Papers and Poster Sessions
If you are interested in joining the conference programme please send your proposed presentation or poster title by January 13. The content must cover a new development with the technology. Titles should be sent to Chris Clare c.clare@IDTechEx.com
Early Bird Registration for attendees ends January 27 - save 40%.
IDTechEx Ltd is a knowledge based company providing research and analysis on the development and application of Printed Electronics, RFID, Energy Harvesting and Electric Vehicles. The company gives independent marketing, technical and business advice and services on these subjects in three forms - consulting, research and events.