Meet Adopters at Printed Electronics USA
- Understand the market drivers from end-users covering their commercial successes, case studies and needs. Presenting companies include Johnson & Johnson, Colgate-Palmolive, Oxylane, Autodesk, Total, Acuity Brands, P&G, NASA, Microsoft, Disney Research and many more.
- 31% of attendees are end users or systems integrators. They are attending from organizations involved in consumer electronics, consumer goods, automotive and aerospace, military and media and advertising.
- Technology and product development and roadmaps. See the latest progress from developers across displays, energy generation, sensors, logic and memory, energy storage and their enabling materials and manufacturing equipment
In addition to the exhibiting companies, showcasing the full range of options throughout the value chain, the tradeshow features:
- Demonstration Street: The world's largest collection of printed electronics products in one place - taking the event beyond power point to show what really can be done and what exists today.
- Manufacturing Street: Live multi-technology printing and processes demonstration area, featuring ten organizations that will be printing/curing on site explaining each process.
- Live presentations on the tradeshow floor covering new product developments and case studies.
The event also covers related technologies such as 3D printing, energy harvesting, graphene and the Internet of Things.
This is the world's largest event on printed electronics - and geared towards the commercialization of the technology. It is hosted by IDTechEx, the leading global market research firm on emerging technologies, and therefore it presents to attendees the most important aspects about the industry to help attendees drive revenue. For full details, please see www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com
IDTechEx guides your strategic business decisions through its Research and Events services, helping you profit from emerging technologies. IDTechEx Events provide an analytical, commercial outlook, taking into account market requirements, competitive technologies and development roadmaps. Attendees are presented with the full, diverse range of technologies - pushing knowledge depth in key fundamentals and expanding it in new related technologies; but the main thrust is always on end user needs and commercialization strategies. For more information see www.IDTechEx.com.