Electronics & Cars Recycling (November 15 - 18, 2016, Macau, China)
Conference, exhibition and plant tours organized by World Recycling Forum
During the conference, over 200 leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy makers – will meet to discuss:
• How to operate successfully in the recycling business
• Protecting people and the environment
• Supply chain transparency
• Manufacturer take-back schemes and recycling efforts
• Government initiatives, such as the Circular Economy policy
• Processing technology advances and trends
• Reuse and refurbishment
• Mercury-containing scrap recycling (batteries, lamps, LCDs)
• ELV depollution and dismantling best practices
• ELV shredding and downstream materials separation
• Panel: Electronics Refurbishment: Why and how to do it
An integrated exhibition area offers a perfect backdrop to find out, one-on-one, what’s new in the global electronics and cars recycling business.
The conference is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
Five outstanding plant tours will be organized on Tuesday November 15, 2016 to a car manufacturer, to a car dismantler, to an electronics and a plastics recycler as well as to a car parts recycler.
On Friday November 18, 2016, the participants have the chance to sign up for one of the following, informative workshops:
• Access to the Indian E-waste market
• New modes and new strategies of electronic recycling industry
• Used electronics equipment - There’s something in the air and it’s not all good
ICM is an international leader in the organisation of conferences, specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world's fastest growing commodity markets for years. One of the conferences organised by ICM is the "Electronics & Cars Recycling (World Recycling Forum)” which takes place every year in Asia. Over 200 international experts from industry, government agencies and academic institutes use this platform to discuss the latest recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes and raw materials. The conference is accompanied by a trade exhibition with about 30 exhibition booths and offers plant tours to leading raw material companies and various workshops.
ICM AG is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000 when it was founded by Jeanette Duttlinger. Her team consists of 12 employees who speak German, English, Spanish, Italian, French and Chinese.