First Herbold PET Washing Line in Kazakhstan
The line with a max. input of 8000 tons per year comprises the following processing steps:
- Debaling and pre-washing step
- Additional sorting and metal separation step
- Wet size reduction and wet washing step
1st separation step:
- Separation of polyolefines and PET flakes
- Hot washing step with ultra-filtrations to remove the glue from the washing water
2nd separation step:
- Hydrocyclone separation step drying step with following size reduction to the wanted final granule size with a residual humidity of 1 %.
This processing step is supported by the sorting of the flakes in order to separate dust, fibres, paper and label rests. The end product is a high-quality ground material that can be further treated and used for bottle to bottle applications, high-quality fibres and plastic strappings. Herbold Meckesheim's washing line concept is based on a modular system and can be extended and adapted step by step to meet customers' demands or according to the materials to be treated. Herbold washing lines have been designed for an input of upto 16000 tons per year. An additional second washing line has been developed for PE film waste.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Industrial Engineering":
So sparen Unternehmen mithilfe des IoT
Das Internet der Dinge (Internet of Things, IoT) ist nicht nur eine Chance für produzierende Betriebe, sondern auch für Unternehmen, die auf diese Technologie in den eigenen Niederlassungen setzenWeiterlesen