1017 DS Amsterdam, nl
+44 (118) 920-7650
GyPSii Takes the Lead in Mobile Social Networking With New and Improved Feature Set
"We are dedicated to continually developing and improving the GyPSii service to provide all users, whatever country they're in or handset they're on, with the best mobile geo-social networking experience in the world" said Dan Harple, GyPSii CEO. "The new GyPSii features further extend its position as the mobile lifestyle application that's turning the mobile phone into a personal digital life recorder." Adding to this comment, he stated, "Only this week a GyPSii member, living in China, recorded in real-time the tragic earthquake in Chengdu and shared it with the whole GyPSii community. This exemplifies GyPSii's ability to share live events, anywhere, anytime, with the GyPSii community." This weeks Chengdu GyPSii posting can be viewed at Place on News & Alerts on www.gypsii.com.
The new features available to GyPSii users include:
- New and improved UI for Windows Mobile users. Plus speed improvements for the Windows Mobile platform, greatly reducing start-up time for the application.
- Extended contact invitation methods - members can now invite contacts through Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, AOL, FastMail.FM, Gmail, GMX, Hotmail, Indiatimes, Mail.com, Yahoo, Facebook, Friendster, Hi5, Linkedin and MySpace.
- Event feeds on member profiles and home pages - now any public action involving a member's friend appears on the member's homepage.
- Comment feed subscriptions - a feature enabling users to subscribe to comment feeds on GyPSii Places and member profiles.
- Mobile PlaceMe reminder - a feature which emails members after they have carried out a PlaceMe using the GyPSii mobile platform. This allows them to share it with friends or edit the content.
- Friend search filtering - it is now possible to view friends in order of when they joined GyPSii, their proximity and by alphabetical order.
Mr Harple continued; "In the upcoming months we expect to release further significant GyPSii developments in mobile advertising, maps for mobile, Cell ID and WiFi positioning, and support for more mobile devices."
GyPSii is a mobile lifestyle application; a location based friend-finder, a place and event finder, a networking site for communities and a home to share pictures, video, audio, and content with friends and other groups. GyPSii also uses location information to effortlessly "Geo-tag" entries and to provide a powerful location based database of User Generated Content.
GyPSii users can make use of multiple features and services from their phone, including access to explore local and regional "Points-of-Interest": receive maps: and instantly identify nearby friends and places that have been popular within their communities of interest.
To sign up to GyPSii users can visit the company's website (www.gypsii.com) or from a phone browser at http://gypsii.com/m.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.