GMC Software Technology Software to Widen Their Presence at Drupa
Hewlett-Packard, InfoPrint, Kodak and Xerox to host GMC PrintNet Software demonstrations
- Hewlett-Packard, stand 07/07, GMC will demonstrate transpromo applications along with highend color direct mail applications which will run on HP's new Indigo 7000 digital presses
- InfoPrint Solutions (a joint venture between IBM and Ricoh), stand 09/B44 will host GMC PrintNet demonstrations for transpromo applications with support for full color AFP output
- Kodak, stand 07/7.0 J, GMC will demonstrate support for JDF-based workflows
- Xerox, stand 08B/A78, will host GMC demonstrations for transpromo applications that drive Xerox's new high speed color continuous feed printers
- Xeikon, stand 08a/D25, will host direct mail applications which will run on Xeikon's 6000 and 8000 digital presses
In addition to GMC's partner stands, the company will also provide Drupa attendees a special preview of the latest direction of personalized communications using GMC PrintNet(TM) software. In addition to personalization tools for transactional, transpromo, direct mail and customer correspondence and multimedia marketing campaigns, the company's GMC PortalBuilder and GMC Open Document Publisher(ODP) software will be previewed in the GMC stand, 08B/C23.
GMC Software AG
GMC Software Technology helps businesses implement high impact, personalized communications programs that increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, drive new customer acquisition, improve productivity and cut costs. Its award-winning PrintNet software is an easy to implement, end-to-end solution that provides full data integration and processing, design and composition, collaboration and approval, distributed output management and process automation for highly targeted print and electronic communications. GMC offers exceptionally reliable technologies and services based on worldwide ISO 9001:2000 certification and CMMI development methodology. It serves thousands of users worldwide, many customers are producing in excess of 100 million personalized documents per month - including direct mail, statements, bills, policies, catalogs, correspondence and transpromo materials.