GK SOFTWARE AG announces allocation formula for shares

(PresseBox) ( Schöneck, )
.
- Total of 31.36% of issue volume allocated to retail investors
- Further 68.64% of shares allocated to institutional investors in Germany and abroad

GK SOFTWARE AG, a European technology leader in the development and provision of standard software solutions for the retail industry, announces the allocation quotas for its shares as part of its IPO. Shares were allocated to retail investors in line with the "Principles for the Allotment of Share Issues to Private Investors" (Grundsätze für die Zuteilung von Aktienemissionen an Privatanleger) issued on 7 June 2000 by the Exchange Expert Commission(Börsensachverständigenkommission) at the German Federal Ministry of Finance(Bundesministerium der Finanzen). Accordingly, retail investors received around 31.36% of the 475,000 shares offered. All of the subscription orders from retail investors were completely fulfilled by ICF Kursmakler AG Wertpapierhandelsbank, the bank supporting the issue. The remaining 68.64% of the shares were placed with institutional investors in Germany and the rest of Europe.

Rainer Gläß, GK SOFTWARE AG's CEO, is looking forward to the dialog with the newly acquired investors: "We are very pleased that we have been able to convince a large number of investors with our profitable business model. With the commencement of the Stock Exchange listing on June 19, 2008, we will be in regular contact with our investors, in order to provide transparent, detailed information on the further course of our business."

Disclaimer

This publication does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe for any securities. No public offer of securities of GK SOFTWARE AG, Schöneck, is being, or will be, made outside Germany. Any offer in Germany is being made exclusively on the basis of the published securities prospectus filed with the German Financial Services Supervisory Authority (BaFin). Any decision to invest in the securities of GK SOFTWARE AG, Schöneck offered should solely be based on the securities prospectus. Copies of the securities prospectus including the published Supplements are available free of charge at the offices of GK SOFTWARE AG, Schöneck, and ICF Kursmakler AG Wertpapierhandelsbank, Frankfurt am Main.

This publication and the information contained therein is not for distribution or publication, neither directly nor indirectly, in or into the United States of America, Canada, Australia or Japan.

This publication does not constitute an offer for sale of any securities into the United States.

Securities, including any shares of GK SOFTWARE AG, Schöneck, in the course of the offer, may not be offered or sold in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, US persons (as such term is defined in the Regulation S under the US Securities Act of 1933 as amended (the "Securities Act")) unless they are registered under the Securities Act or exempt from registration. There will be no registration or public offer of any securities of GK SOFTWARE AG, Schöneck, in the United States.
Für die oben stehenden Pressemitteilungen, das angezeigte Event bzw. das Stellenangebot sowie für das angezeigte Bild- und Tonmaterial ist allein der jeweils angegebene Herausgeber (siehe Firmeninfo bei Klick auf Bild/Meldungstitel oder Firmeninfo rechte Spalte) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber der Pressetexte sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton- und Informationsmaterialien.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an service@pressebox.de.