mygenomatix: A Secure Cloud Like Model for NextGen Sequencing Data Analysis
Genomatix Launches Analysis Service: Affordable AND Powerful
Genomatix has established itself as a pioneer in the field of NGS data analysis, and has marketed a leading edge data analysis platform for intranet, in-house use for several years. However, the investment required for this platform is often beyond the means of the occasional user or even small core facility, confining the beneficiaries of this leading technology to larger sequencing core facilities and heavy users of the technology.
At the San Diego X-Gen conference and at the Human Genome Meeting in Dubai, Genomatix announces now a new service: mygenomatix.
With mygenomatix, Genomatix launches a service model that incorporates all the power of its in-house platform and combines it with the affordability of cloud computing and the security of an in-house solution... all at a very affordable price. mygenomatix will provide the user with:
- Speed: receive your analyzed data back in a matter of one to two weeks.
- Quality: users of mygenomatix will have access to the full Genomatix software and background data content as part of the service.
- Results: biology matters, and Genomatix has excelled in providing meaningful biological analyses for over 13 years. Get biological results instead of endless columns of numbers.
- Security: unlike standard cloud models, your data is always in a secure, protected environment.
- Ease: Genomatix software has an excellent graphical user interface and standard operating procedures and workflows, with our excellent support team available to help if needed.
- Accessibility: access to the Genomatix software and data content is provided via any standard internet browser from any internet-connected computer.
- Affordability: contact Genomatix to find out how surprisingly affordable mygenomatix is.
mygenomatix will accept raw sequence or color space NGS data or, depending on your preference, aligned data to leverage Genomatix' extensive analysis capabilities and deep annotation.
"We are happy to announce the start of www.mygenomatix.com", says Dr. Martin Seifert (CEO of Genomatix). "We want to provide an easy entry to our excellent NGS data analysis and interpretation capabilities, complementing our turn-key in-house platforms, the Genomatix Mining Station (GMS) and the Genomatix Genome Analyzer (GGA). We have been exploring a cloud like model for quite some time, and our service model addresses the issue of security by getting the data to our computers via a hard disk shipment program. With mygenomatix, anyone doing NGS data analysis now has access to an easy entry path to our technology and databases." The service will be launched in April.
Genomatix Software GmbH
Genomatix Software GmbH is one of the world's leading suppliers of technologies to analyze and interpret genomic data. Headquartered in Munich (Germany), Genomatix has a global presence by representations in Ann Arbor, MI (U.S.A), Paris (France), London (U.K.) and Tokyo (Japan). Founded in 1997, Genomatix pioneered the analysis and understanding of eukaryotic gene regulation. More than a decade of developments in computational and systems biology has put Genomatix into the position to have all needed data content and a complete analysis pipeline in place at the arrival of next generation sequencing technology. Genomatix has published more than 120 peer reviewed scientific papers with more than 5,000 citations. Over 35,000 researchers worldwide currently apply Genomatix tools and databases. For further information, please visit http://www.genomatix.de or http://www.mygenomatix.com.