33 (184) 2001-04
Game Connection Europe unveils its greatest ever edition
Coming to Paris, France, this November 28-30, the leading video game business event reinvents itself once again with even more content for the entire industry
This year's Game Connection Europe will appeal to the entire breadth of the video game industry, featuring content from the marketing and communications part of the production pipeline for the first time in the event's history.
Last year's tally of more than 60 conferences and master classes was delivered by professionals from Wooga, Insomniac Games, Naughty Dog, Epic Games, Bigpoint, Remedy, Amazon, Google, Gree, Pixar Animation Studios, Ubisoft, EA, Sony Computer Entertainment and many more.
The 2012 program will be extended further still to include even more cutting edge content from leading industry professionals.
In addition to the latest production, development, distribution and services related content, this year's program will bring high calibre marketing and communications professionals from around the world to share their expertise, covering every platform from PC, consoles and mobile to emerging platforms including TV.
Super Early Bird premium exhibitor tickets are still available until July 18th, offering a potential saving of 655 € and a complimentary Silver placement at the event.
Click here to sign up now and get the most out of Game Connection Europe 2012 for the best possible price!
The Game Connection Europe 2012 call for speakers is currently open for industry experts from across the entire production pipeline to come and share their knowledge. This year's program of content will cover every platform and encompass all the core industry disciplines, with speakers benefiting from significantly enhanced industry visibility. Your contribution can help to make Game Connection Europe an even more valuable business event for our industry, so sign up now!
Click here to apply before July 16th 2012.
The Game Connection Europe 2012 advisory board is comprised of leading industry professionals from some of the most exciting and important companies in gaming. The following advisors will be overseeing the event's program content:
- Mike Acton, Engine Director, Insomniac Games
- Benjamin Rouveyrol, 3D Programmer, Ubisoft
- Thomas Veauclin, Art Director, Cyanide
- Noah Falstein, Owner, The Inspiracy
- Careen Yapp, VP Licensing/Business Development, Konami
- Harald Riegler, CEO, Sproing
- Carsten van Husen, CEO, Gameforge
- Michael Schade, CEO, Fishlabs Entertainment
- Ethan Fassett, SVP Platform, Gree
- Damien Mauric, Business Development Director, Gaikai
- David Calvo, Senior Narrative Designer, Ankama Animations
- Diane Lagrange, Founder and Consultant, Ico Partners
- Cathy Orr, Senior Director, International PR, PopCap Games
- Daniel Persson, Head of Studio, King.com
- Vincent Scheib, Sofware Engineer, Google
- Sylvain Cunzi, Lead Programmer, Rovio Entertainment
- Doug Lombardi, VP of Marketing, Valve Software
- Oscar Clark, Evangelist, Papaya Mobile
- Suresh Sudera, Head of Games, Vodafone Group
- Michael Sportouch, European VP and General Manager, Activision Publishing
More details about Game Connection Europe 2012 and the program of conference and master classes will be announced shortly.
For all the latest news and information, stay in touch with Game Connection Europe on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Game.Connection.Official.Page
Follow Game Connection on Twitter: @The_GameCo
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.