G-POWER celebrates 30 years of "first class performance"
New: complete power output enhancement program for the BMW F-Series models with 4.4l V8 Bi-Turbo engine - worldwide unique incl. top-speed upgrade to 330 km/h / Available for 550i, 650i and 750i/il incl. xDrive just like M5/M6 models
- M5/M6 Bi-Tronik III "GP Edition 30 Years" power output enhancement in various stages ranging from 625 hp/790 Nm up to 740 hp/910 Nm starting from 2.517 € excl. VAT
- F-Series models Bi-Tronik III "GP Edition 30 Years" power output enhancement in various stages from 490 hp/ 685 Nm up to 560 PS/840 Nm starting from 2.999 € excl. VAT
- Superior power output enhancement from the market leader in High-Performance BMW cars
- Worldwide unique complete power output enhancement program incl. top speed upgrade up to 320 km/h (F-Series models) respectively 330 km/h (M models)
- Thanks to intelligent modular system, power output enhancement can be individually configured to the customer's needs
- Best possible product quality - hardware components made from high-quality Carbon, Stainless Steel and Titanium
- World's fastest M5/M6 F-Series model with a top speed of 330 km/h
- Engineered based on the competence and knowledge based on the G-POWER HURRICANE world record cars
The basis for the electronic output enhancement is the fact that G-POWER, in contrast to the manufacturer, does not use standard software full of compromises but an individual solution for the N63TÜ and S63TÜ engines. Among others, the parameters for the amount of fuel and ignition timing are modified depending on the increased boost level.
For the engineering of the power output enhancement program for the N63TÜ and S63TÜ engines the G-POWER engineering department has transferred its experience from the area of supercharging to the turbocharged BMW 4.4l V8 engine. After all, the ASA supercharger used for the G-POWER supercharger systems is closely related to the turbochargers featured by BMW, since both units use a centrifugal compressor to build up boost.
M-Models: With the first stage of the G-POWER Bi-Tronik III "GP Edition 30 Years", the customer receives a modified software for the ECU management, that pushes the power output from the standard 560 hp/680 Nm to a more suitable 625 hp/777 Nm respectively 645 hp/810 Nm. For a further power output enhancement, the electronic modifications have to be assisted by hardware modifications, also focusing on the reduction of the dynamic back pressure of the exhaust system. High back pressure figures limit the removal of the exhaust gases and thus restrict the maximum possible power output level.
In order to reduce the back pressure figures, the "GP Edition 30 Years" program offers a variety of hardware components, made from Titanium and Stainless Steel, for the BMW M5/M6 models. The scope ranges from modifications of the catalyst system, over Stainless Steel rear muffler to complete Titanium exhaust systems.
In result the G-POWER Bi-Tronik III V2 pushes for example the BMW M6's Gran Coupé output to 680 hp/890 Nm, 710/890 Nm and 740 PS/910 Nm depending on the chosen hardware equipment. In combination with the Vmax update to 330 km/h the world's fastest BMW M5/M6 F-Series models are made again, like it has been in the past, by G-POWER.
BMW 550i, 650i and 750i/il incl. xDrive: In addition to the BMW M-Models, G-POWER is offering its worldwide unique complete power output enhancement program incl. Vmax update for all F-Series models with the 4.4l Bi-Turbo engine, as well. The innovative performance program "GP Edition 30 Years" for the BMW 550i, 650i and 750i/il starts with the G-POWER Bi-Tronik III featuring a modified software for the ECU management that pushes the standard output from 450 hp/650 Nm to 490 hp/685 Nm respectively 510 hp/720 Nm.
Backpressure reducing catalysts replacement pipes (downpipes) and turbochargers with increased output complete the modified software for the ECU management in the G-POWER Bi-Tronik III V2 package which enables a power output enhancement to 540 hp/790 Nm. The top version is the G-POWER Bi-Tronik III V3 which adds a Stainless Steel rear muffler to the downpipes and the turbochargers. Equipped like that, the power output of the N63TÜ V8 is pushed to an awesome 560 hp/810 Nm, being on the same level with the standard BMW M5/M6.
Conclusion: The innovative power output enhancement program G-POWER Bi-Tronik III "GP Edition 30 Years" for the BMW M-Models M5/M6 and the F-Series Models with 4.4l V8 Bi-Turbo engine offers our customers a tailor-made power output enhancement that matches exactly their needs, thanks to a huge variety of combination possibilities in regards of software and hardware components. Already existing hardware components can be integrated into the G-POWER power output enhancement, their suitability provided. From 625 hp to 740 hp for the BMW M5/M6 models respectively 490 hp to 560 hp for the F-Series models - The choice is up to you!
All listed prices are net prices.
G-POWER® by infinitas GmbH
Since the company's founding in 1983, it has focused solely on the tuning of BMW cars and the production of exclusive, handcrafted vehicles. In 2008, G-POWER was integrated into Group ASA, a year in which both brands celebrated their 25th anniversary. G-POWER is now one of the few globally active and highly reputable suppliers of exclusive cars. In cooperation with development partner ASA, G-POWER has developed unique versions of BMW's most important models, and the world's most powerful versions of each, which clearly sets us apart from our competitors. G-POWER holds five world records:
- Fastest BMW sedan with 730hp G-POWER M5 HURRICANE and a top speed of 360 km/h
- Fastest LPG-powered car with the 660hp G-POWER M5 HURRCANE GS and a top speed of 333 km/h
- Fastest Sedan with the 750hp G-POWER M5 HURRICANE RS on the ATP high-speed oval in Papenburg with a measured top speed of 367.4 km/h. G-POWER exceeded its own record with the 800hp G-POWER M5 HURRICANE RR with a top speed of 372 km/h
- Fastest 4-seater coupe with the 750 hp G-POWER M6 HURRCANE CS and a top speed of 370 km/h
- Fastest SUV with the 750hp G-POWER M5 Touring HURRCANE RS and a top speed of over 360 km/h (governed)
- Fastest BMW 1 Series with the 600hp G1 V8 HURRICANE RS and a top speed of over 330 km/h
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Fahrzeugbau / Automotive":
1,7 Millionen Industrie-Roboter erneuern Fabriken weltweit bis 2020
Bis 2020 werden mehr als 1,7 Millionen neue Industrie-Roboter in den Fabriken der Welt installiert. Die Robotik-Branche in Asien verzeichnet dabei aktuell das stärkste Wachstum – angeführt von China als Weltmarktführer. Im Jahr 2017 sind die Roboterinstallationen in der Region Asien-Australien voraussichtlich um 21 Prozent gestiegen, in Nord- und Südamerika um 16 Prozent und in Europa um acht Prozent. Das sind Ergebnisse aus dem World-Robotics-Report 2017, der von der International Federation of Robotics (IFR) veröffentlicht wurde.Weiterlesen