Alte Landstrasse 27
85521 Ottobrunn, de
+44 (20) 7183-2833
Finjan Launches Industry-First Hybrid Cloud Web Security
New cloud- based solutions, Finjan Vital Cloud and Finjan Vital Cloud Hybrid, bring unprecedented level of flexibility and extend Finjan's powerful web security to the borderless enterprise
More and more enterprises are becoming "borderless", with an increasing number of remote workers and branch offices. As a result, companies turn to cloud-based web security to cost-effectively protect their users and data everywhere. Companies realize that they need to maintain full control of their web security and policy both on-premise and in the cloud. They also demand that corporate data remain within the corporate boundaries and is not stored in the cloud for privacy and regulatory compliance reasons.
Finjan's cloud-based, hybrid and on-premise enterprise web security solutions offer the industry's most versatile set of web security solutions for enterprises. Utilizing its patented active real-time content inspected technology, Finjan's solutions protect all users against crimeware and Web 2.0 attacks. Finjan Vital Cloud Hybrid seamlessly integrates Amazon's EC2 robust cloud-based platform with Finjan's on-premise web security solution.
Finjan's Vital Cloud was tested by SaaS Distribution, the first value added distributor in the cloud market and found it to be impressive. Stephan Fox, Solutions Engineer at SaaS Distribution, remarked: "Finjan Cloud Security meets all the demands for SaaS solutions. We therefore consider Finjan Cloud Security a highly competitive service for our channel partners and other ITC target groups."
HMShost was also impressed with Finjan's Vital Cloud after tests. Erik Wouterson, Senior Systems Engineer at HMShost stated: "With this cloud solution we will have better control of our roaming users, and all that with a stunning performance."
Finjan's Vital Cloud also received accolades from leading industry analysts, including Butler Group. "Finjan has worked with CIOs and CISOs to provide protection solutions that reflect what they really need. By offering a combination of cloud, on-premise, and hybrid Web security solutions the company now provides a very powerful protection portfolio. The capabilities of the overall product set delivers a common range of services that work to protect individual users when they are working in different environments providing the levels of protection that they have come to expect from Finjan enterprise offerings," stated Andy Kellett, Senior Analyst at OVUM Butler Group.
David Reichman, Executive Vice President and COO at Finjan added: "Finjan Vital Cloud and Finjan Vital Cloud Hybrid solutions are the first cloud security solutions extending on-premise unified web security into the cloud. With these scalable solutions, it is easy to apply consistent security policies to users, regardless of their location. The mix of cloud and on-premise security allows each specific enterprise to have a tailored solution according to its needs. This minimizes the total cost of ownership while retaining policy control to the full extent and keeping minimum latency to ensure the quality of end-user experience."
Features and benefits of Finjan's Vital Cloud Enterprise Web security:
- Central management with global reach: adaptable to all users regardless of their location - on-premise or remote. Policies for on-premise appliances as well as for the cloud-based scanners are always in sync and are centrally managed via a single management console. Consistent policy regardless of location is ensured, as well as comprehensive aggregated reporting.
- Multi-layered web security to protect the entire borderless enterprise. Utilizing Finjan's patented real-time content inspection and zero-day threat detection, Finjan Vital Cloud ensures that organizations are protected against the latest Web threats and enables the safe, productive use of the Web.
- Instant scaling up and down as needed. This provides organizations with maximum flexibility to adapt to changing business needs. IT can add/remove cloud-based scanners as needed within minutes.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by combining on-premise unified Secure Web Gateway at the headquarters with cloud-based scanners, and improving IT personnel efficiency.
Additional features and benefits of Finjan Vital Cloud Hybrid model includes:
- Flexible deployment options: tailored to best suit enterprise-specific needs. Utilizing Finjan's hybrid model, the solution applies the most effective balance of on-premise appliances with scanners in-the-cloud for each enterprise customer. This highly flexible approach secures enterprise headquarters with on-premise appliances, as well as remote workers and branch offices with cloud-based virtual scanners.
- Data Privacy and Compliance: unlike alternative cloud-based solutions currently available, Finjan ensures that confidential data remains within the corporate boundaries and are not stored in the cloud. This assists enterprises with their regulatory compliance.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.