Marking the 2013 Labelling Agenda
Continued labelling community networking and learning opportunities both locally and globally(PresseBox) (The Hague, The Netherlands, )
A fully packed agenda 2013
- FINAT Workshop: 'Lean Manufacturing in the labelling industry' on March 21 at the Porsche Facility in Leipzig (Germany). On how label converters, materials and consumable suppliers as well as equipment manufacturers can learn from the lean manufacturing practice in the car industry.
- Congress Logo Competition: As every year FINAT has issued a design competition for its annual congress logo at graphic arts students in Munich. The winner will be honoured during the FINAT congress.
- Joint FINAT/VskE Congress: 'Label Your Future': On June 12-14 at the Grand Westin Hotel, Munich, Germany. A two days' event to inform and educate delegates on a broad range of topics with focus on the industry's priorities.
- FINAT Label Competition: The last few years, FINAT has seen a gradual increase in quality in the labels that have been entered in its annual competition. The expert jury has not only been impressed with the technical excellence of the labels, but also by their aesthetics. As a result, they are now eager to see more stunning examples of label printing. FINAT welcomes all 2013 FINAT Label Competition entries as of now. Deadline: 8 March. The participation details and registration forms are available in English, French and German. Also the new guidelines, which were drafted to ensure smooth processing of your material. For all information on new guidelines and the entry form go www.finat.com/awards/
- Labelexpo Europe 2013: Brussels Expo on September 24-27. FINAT will again occupy a hospitality stand, and hold informative workshops at their booth.
National Label Associations: FINAT has been informed about the following events:
ANFEC, Spain: annual congress on May 9-12, 2013 in Bilbao.
BPIF Labels, UK: on February 5th they will hold a General Assembly and meeting at CPI (a UK government sponsored company that has been tasked with creating innovative ideas. For more information go to www.uk-cpi.com. On May 21-22, BPIF Labels will hold a technical seminar in Derby.
GIPEA, Italy: the annual congress will take place on May 24-25 in Casabianca di Fermo (AP).
UNFEA, France: the annual congress will take place on May 30 - June 1 in Marseille.